Chapter 8

I wake up and Im very excited.

The school called off today for everyone becuase of our first game.

The game starts at 12:30. I slept in until 11, so I think I have a decent amount of time to get ready.

I get out of bed and put on my cheer uniform

this is my first time actually trying on my uniform, and i can say that i look good. I just wish the colors were a bit different.

i mean Blue is fine but it's the yellow. It's so bright.

Since I'm one of the 3 main cheerleaders my uniform has long sleeves.

Audrey, Emma, and I are the main three so our uniforms match the most.

We're the main because we are the ones who can pull off the most tricks.

I put my outfit on and get started on my hair.

I pull it up to a high ponytail.

Even though my hair is already curly I still curled it so its not as frizzy.

I love how my blue stands out.

I finish up my hair and get started on my makeup.

Its not much just a bit of eyeliner, mascara and its recommended that we wear a light shade of pink lipstick.

I look in my mirrow please with myself.

I check the clock above the door, it's 12.

Perfect. I get my white cheer shoes on and head out of my dorm.

I was planning on meeting up with Jay and Carlos before the gams because we all have to head out to field anyways.

I see them standing by my locker, looking over at someone

I finally memorized where it was. Kind of.

Okay so I painted it? It looks fucking awesome.

Ah. I see why theyre staring

I approach my locker pretending Im getting something.

Mal is right there giving cookies to Ben.

Hmm.

"Mal are those cookies?" I ask.

She turns around with a smile giving me the "what are you doing" look.

I play dumb

"Well do you? I think I could use one you know for energy since I missed breakfast." I say.

Ben being the nice person he is hands me his bitten off cookie and says "Here you can have the rest"

Carlos and Jay are kind of all over him asking him questions like "How are you feeling"

Ben looks over at Mal and smiles.

Like really smiles.

"I feel.. I feel like singing your name" Ben says.

Say what

"MAAALLL, MAAALLLLL-" Carlos goes over to cover Ben's mouth before he gets louder.

"You know what Ben I dont think I want the cookie anymore" I say.

i look over at Mal with wide eyes, "Damn what was in that cookie"

I give the bag to Mal so she can get rid of it.

Its 12:15 so I signal Carlos, Jay, and Ben that we should probably go.

"Alrighty guys I have cheer, and you have a game to play so we should probably go" I say.