fifteen

HIII!!! this chapter is definitely...soft nini and ricky.

AND ITS LONG.

SO ENJOY!!!

my eyes light up and i stick my hand out. he leans forward, taking mine in his as he pulls me towards him.

he sits facing forward while i sit facing him, still crisscrossed on the couch. i look at him, feeling my heart fluttering.

he looks at me and shakes his head, chuckling.

"what's so funny?", i ask with my brows furrowing.

"you. you're funny.", he responds with a sarcastic tone, "funny looking."

i hold a breath before letting it out, shaking my head in disbelief. he puts his arms around my waist, pulling me on top of him. i look at his face and before i know it he leans down and crashes his lips against mine. he uses his finger to keep my chin up while the space between us remains closed.

i'm out of breath when i pull away from him with a smile that's definitely not hidden.

"i've wanted to do that since i first ran into you.", he breaths out, leaning forward and kissing my lips again.

"i love you ricky. and—i just want to restart.", i say.

he tucks a piece of my hair behind my ear and kisses my cheek, "i love you and i think that's a great idea."

i smile and cuddle closer to him while we watch a show on the tv. i feel his arm wrapped tightly around me while his hand strokes my arm. my hand is lying on his chest and my head is against his shoulder.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

it's nearing 11pm now and the rain is still pouring down. there wasn't a ton of thunder or lightning but the wind is definitely picking up in speed.

"how many more days of this hurricane do we have?", i ask, looking slightly up at him.

he shrugs a little, "three? four days?"

i let out a yawn while nodding my head.

"are you tired?", he asks and i nod a little.

"i guess we could go to sleep.", he says and i begin to get up off the couch.

he shuts the living room lights off and then we walk towards our bedrooms. i begin to walk towards my bedroom door before he calls out.

"hey", he says, "what're you doing?"

i furrow my brows, slightly tilting my head, "going to sleep?"

he playfully rolls his eyes before coming up to me and swooping me up in his arms. i squeal before letting out a small laugh as he carries me into his bedroom. he lightly tosses me onto his bed and i let out a laugh while he shuts his bathroom lights off. he comes over and climbs onto the opposite side of the bed. lifting the covers up, he pats the spot right next to him and i scoot myself over.

he lays the blanket down over us both and i feel his arms snaking around my waist, pulling me closer to his chest. i let out a happy sigh, feeling relieved. i feel his lips meet the top of my head.

"goodnight neens.", he whispers.

my stomach swarms with butterflies at the sound of that. he hasn't called me that since highschool.

"goodnight ricky", i quietly say before snuggling myself into the blankets.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~