twenty five

HIII!! i hope you guys are doing well! lately i've been doing great :))

FIVE MORE CHAPTERS OF THIS STORY?????????????????????

ENJOY!!!

"okay i'm ready.", i say, fixing my hair real quick.

today we're going to look at the building that's for sale...which i'm excited about! lately i've been having a lot of visions about what it could look like. and also ashlyn and i are busy planning her wedding.

everything is going to plan as of right now.

ricky and i get into my car and he begins driving to where the building is. around 10 minutes later, we parallel park on the street and get out, walking onto the sidewalk.

i stop in front of a tall building built with glass brick so it looks like it's made of windows. i look up before back at the door, letting out a breath.

"looks nice from the outside.", i shrug.

we walk forward and ricky unlocks it with the key he received. he pulls the door open and i walk inside, switching on the lights.

i look around at the big lobby area, a big smile growing on my face. my eyes are scanning the entire space and i can see it coming to life in my mind.

"it's perfect.", i breath out.

"do you wanna go up? the elevators are there.", ricky suggests, pointing.

i nod and we both begin walking towards the two elevators. i push the button and we wait in the silence until the doors open. we get inside and i notice there are four floors. ideas are spiraling through my mind and it makes me eager and excited.

we arrive on the second floor and we walk out, seeing a bunch of offices and desks.

"i'm having such great ideas right now.", i gush, using my phone to take pictures of the place.

i turn around and see ricky standing with his hands in his pockets, smiling at me.

"what?", i chuckle, walking up to him.

he shakes his head, "i just...like seeing you happy."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

ricky and i walk back into my apartment and it's now late afternoon. we visited all four floors in the building and of course, i have many more ideas already.

we plop down on the couch and i let out a tired breath.

"that was fun.", i sigh, "i'll message the sellers...and figure out a price and stuff."

he nods his head, "sounds good."

"what time do you have to leave?", i question with sadness.

he lifts his wrist, checking his watch, "around 6"

i groan, scooting closer to him. i wrap my arm around his bicep, putting my head on his shoulder.

"we're gonna facetime everyday.", i demand, "we're making this long distance thing look easy."

he chuckles, kissing my head, "of course."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

i get out of the car and meet ricky at the trunk as he takes his bag out. i shut my trunk and let out a breath, feeling sad emotions run through my veins.

"i'm gonna miss you.", i croak out, "a lot."

he gives me a sad smile, "we'll see each other soon okay?"