The Duke of Norfolk and Wessex Territory

One: The Duke of Norfolk and The Duke of Wessex Territory.

Lord Andrew Charles Howard, Duke of Norfolk Territory is the youngest son of Lord Charles Andrew Howard JR, 4th Duke of Norfolk Territory and Lord Richard Edward Howard the II is the son of Lord Richard Edward Howard Senior and they are brothers and both sons of the late Lord Charles Andrew Howard, third Duke of Norfolk Territory who was the second son of Lord Frederick William Howard, the 2nd Duke of Norfolk Territory.

It wasn't unlike Lord Charles Andrew Howard Senior to alter the act of succession to the Dukedom of Norfolk Territory like his father before him.

Lord Frederick William Howard Senior was a temperamental man and when one of his three sons didn't do as he wished. He would disinherit one son and his brother would be placed in the line of succession.

In the year of 2200, Lord Frederick William Howard II still hadn't married and when his father found him a suitable match he turned it down.

By the year of 2206, Lord Frederick William Howard's second son, Lord Charles Andrew Howard Senior had married Lady Alexandra Elizabeth Churchill and two years before he married his daughter, Lady Sophia Charlotte was married in 2204.

Any children that Lady Sophia Charlotte would be disqualified from inherited the Dukedom of Norfolk Territory as they came through the matrinenal line and they would only be included if the male line would run out of possible heirs to the Dukedom of Norfolk Territory, but her children would become heirs or heiresses to the Dukedom of Bedford Territory.

In the year of 2209, two grandchildren were born to Lord Frederick William Howard, and his second grandson, Lord Charles Andrew Howard JR would inherit the Dukedom of Norfolk Territory and his eldest grandson, Lord George Frederick Carey would inherit the Dukedom of Bedford Territory.

One year after the birth of his two grandsons, Lord Frederick William Howard Senior passes away and his second son, Lord Charles Andrew Howard Senior ascends to the Dukedom of Norfolk Territory and in three years after he becomes Duke of Norfolk Territory, his Duchess, Lady Alexandra Elizabeth gives birth to a second son, Lord Richard Edward Howard who was born in 2212, followed by a daughter, Lady Sophia Charlotte in 2215 and finally a fourth child and third son, Lord Edwin William Howard is born in 2218

Lord Charles Andrew Howard Senior has a younger brother, Lord Andrew Charles Howard who marries the heiress of Northumberland Territory and through his wife, he becomes Duke of Northumberland Territory in 2210.

In the year of 2218, Lord Frederick William Howard II is still unmarried and his nephew, Lord Edwin William Howard is born.

Lord Richard Edward Howard Senior marries Lady Beatrice Bourbon and Lord Frederick William Howard marries her first cousin, Lady Henrietta Ann Bourbon during the oldest brother's reign as Duke of Norfolk Territory in 2250.

Both Lord Frederick William II and Lady Beatrice had a son in 2252, and they gave their son the name of his father, Lord Frederick William Howard III, and Lord Richard Edward Howard Senior and Lady Beatrice gave their son the name of Lord Richard Edward Howard II.

Lord Richard Edward Howard II marries Lady Suzanne Elizabeth Bell in 2275 and in October of 2276, Lady Suzanne discovers that she is expecting her first child who will be born in September of 2276.

Lady Karissa Elizabeth Ann Howard's eldest child and daughter, Lady Elizabeth Victoria Ann Beltane Howard is already 8 months old and she is expecting Lord Andrew Charles Howard and her second child in October of 2276 as is Lady Sarah Rachel Howard nee Churchill in October and later on Lady Katherine Beck will announce that she is expecting Lord David William Beck and her first child in December of 2276.