Lady Suzanne Victoria Howard

Blessed Are The Pure At Heart :Lady Suzanne Victoria Howard

As the third child and second daughter of Lady Elizabeth Victoria Ann Beltane and Lord Richard Edward Howard III.

They named their third child and second daughter as promised after Lord Richard Edward III's mother, Lady Suzanne Victoria Bell.

Lord Richard Edward Howard II was created Duke of Wessex Territory and his wife became Duchess of Wessex Territory, but like his father before him he married Lady Suzanne Victoria Bell without a dowry.

Lord Richard Edward Howard Senior did the same when he married Lady Beatrice Bourbon and they were very happy together.

Lord Richard Edward Howard III did the same when he married Lady Elizabeth Victoria Ann Beltane Howard in 2294.

Their happy marriage produces three amazing children even better than Lord Edmund and Lady Violet with their so-called perfectly handsome and beautiful nine children given names in alphabetical order.

The Bridgertons have nothing on the Howard's as they are fictional and the author doesn't know how to do her research.

The Howard's are Dukes and Duchesses and Marchionesses and Marquesses, and Earls and Countesses that are above the mere rank of a Viscount.

Lord Andrew Charles was most likely more charming then Lord Anthony Bridgerton who sought the perfect wife and he never considered love until he met the very charming Lady Kate Sharma.

It is true according to the author they had four children, but then again Lord Andrew Charles and his Duchess, Lady Karissa between them had four daughters and three sons and all of them were just as handsome and beautiful.

Perhaps the only daughter of Lord Edmund Bridgerton that had any vision was his second daughter, Lady Eloise.

Since in English history, there was no Duke of Hastings, but a Baron Hastings.

Lord Richard Edward Howard III and Lady Elizabeth Victoria Ann Beltane Howard youngest daughter, Lady Suzanne Victoria Howard was born in April of 2305.

Lady Suzanne Victoria Howard as a youngest child could have become a Duchess or Countess, but it was her mother's decision to give her youngest daughter the right to live a happy and uncomplicated life.

She was still a Howard and ancestor was the gallant Lord John Howard 1st Duke of Norfolk the first Howard Duke of Norfolk created Duke of Norfolk in 1483 by King Richard III (Of a Blessed Memory) and the youngest son of Lord Richard, Duke of York and Lady Cecily Neville.

Lord John Howard was the maternal grandson of Lord Thomas de Mowbray, the last Mowbray Duke of Norfolk whose great-grandmother was Lady Margaret Plantagenet who married one Lord John de Seagrave and who had a daughter name Lady Elizabeth de Seagrave who married Lord John de Mowbray, 4th Baron Mowbray and they had a son, Lord Thomas de Mowbray, 1st Duke of Norfolk and when the male line became extinct they turned to his eldest daughter, Lady Margaret De Mowbray who married Sir Robert Howard and they had Lord John Howard, the 1st Howard Duke of Norfolk in 1483, and he married Lady Catherine De Moleyns and they had a son, Lord Thomas Howard who married twice and with two wives had 21 children and four were Lord Thomas, Lady Elizabeth, Lord Edwin and Lord William Howard.

Since Lord John Howard was the grandson of Lord Thomas De Mowbray through his daughter, and he was loyal to King Richard III. King Richard III created him Duke of Norfolk Territory, but his Dukedom was short and he was killed by the usurper, Henry Tudor but something always comes good always comes out of something bad and his son, King Henry VIII married Lord John Howard's -great-granddaughter, Lady Anne Boleyn and together they had they had the greatest Queen that England ever had, Queen Elizabeth I of England and also he was the great-great-grandfather of Lord Henry Carey, and Lady Catherine Carey.

Lady Victoria Elizabeth Ann Beltane and Lord Richard Edward Howard III are his direct descendants through Lord Patrick William Howard and Lady Margaret Penelope Devereux.

Lady Suzanne Victoria Howard was able to grow up with a carefree life and live a normal childhood unlike her eldest sister, Lady Karissa Ann who was expected to succeed her mother and her brother, Lord Richard Edward IV who was expected to succeed his father to the Dukedom of Wessex Territory.

Lady Suzanne Victoria and her first cousin once removed, Lady Mary Henrietta Howard along with their first cousin twice removed, Lady Victoria Suzanne were allowed to grow up without the weight of being a Duchess.

Lady Suzanne Victoria Howard grew up to be a very beautiful person with a loving heart, with compassion, and understanding and she was loved by her mother and father's people.

She was loved by both of her grandmothers, Lady Karissa and Lady Suzanne along with her grandfathers, Lord Andrew Charles and Lord Richard Edward Howard II.

Lady Karissa called her granddaughter, "The Little Pure at Heart'' like she nicknamed her favorite daughter, Lady Samhain " Little Peacemaker."

Lady Karissa loved her granddaughter, Lady Suzanne Victoria and she had the sweetest nature and she was so much like her aunt, Lady Samhain.

Lady Suzanne Victoria born in 2305 turns 15 in 2315 and she is escorted to her cotillion by her father and she catches the eye of many fathers seeking a bride for their sons, and Lord Richard Edward III is willing to provide a handsome dowry for his daughter, Lady Suzanne Victoria Howard and Lady Suzanne doesn't want to marry into the aristocracy like her grandmother, Lady Karissa.

There are many fine gentry families looking for a bride for their sons at the cotillion of 2315 and one family is The Berkeley's and they come from a good background and ancestry and Lord James Berkeley was a Baron with title and property and he had a son name Lord Frederick Berkeley who was born in 2303 and he was very handsome and he came from a good family and his sister , Lady Elizabeth married Lord William Craven, 6th Baron Craven and it was a perfect match for Lady Suzanne Victoria Howard and Lord Frederick Berkeley was smitten by her beauty and they started to court each other in 2315 and in 2318 they married each other and they were very happy together and they had three children, Lord James Berkeley in 2320, Lady Elizabeth Berkeley in 2325 and a second son, Lord George Berkeley in 2330.

Lady Suzanne Victoria Howard became a Baroness with her husband when he succeeded his father in 2330.

They had a very happy marriage that lasted from 2319-2360.