Lord Richard William Carey's Children

Lord Richard William Carey is Duke of Bedford Territory on Star Base 12 and he is first cousin twice removed to Lord Andrew Charles Howard and he is third cousin to Lady Elizabeth, Lady Samhain, and Lord Anthony as they share the same great-great-grandfather, Lord Frederick William Howard.

Lord Richard William Carey is the grandson of Lord George Frederick Carey and Lady Henrietta Ann Bourbon and the great-grandson of Lady Sophia Charlotte Howard and Lord William Phillip Carey.

Lord Richard William Carey with Lady Karissa Elizabeth Ann Howard nee Lowell had two children, and they were greatest blessings, Lady Caroline Matilda Carey was his 32nd birthday present and she was his heiress to Dukedom of Bedford Territory and Lord Benjamin Lawrence Carey was the Duke of Langley Territory.

Lady Caroline Matilda Carey resembles her great-great-grandmother, Lady Sophia Charlotte Howard with her dark brunette hair, and brown eyes and Lord Benjamin Lawrence Carey resembles his great-great-great-grandfather, Lord Frederick William Howard.

Lord Richard William Carey is humble and he didn't care what his great-great-grandfather, Lord Frederick William said about his great-grandmother "Oh! She is just a girl."

Lady Jeannette Virginia Beaufort reminds him " How do you think you got here, Frederick William Howard. It was your mother that carried you for nine months."

"Oh! You think men are asexual and can reproduce themselves." Lady Jeannette states.

"Be my guest and try to do it." Lady Jeanette tells her husband.

Lord Frederick William just looks at Lady Jeanette and he is silent. It is because he knows that she is telling him the truth.

Lady Caroline Matilda and Lord Benjamin Lawrence are the half sister and brother to Lady Elizabeth, Lady Samhain, Lord Anthony, Lord Albert Edward, Lady Sophia Dorothea and Lady Karissa Elizabeth Ann as well their third cousin once removed as Lord Richard William Carey is their third cousin.

Lord Richard William Carey was a proud man and he waited 16 years for his first child to arrive in June of 2282 and another 5 years for his son to be born.

Lord Richard William Carey and Lady Karissa Elizabeth Ann Howard nee Lowell fell in love on her wedding day to Lord Andrew Charles Howard as Lord Richard William Carey walked her up the aisle.

While Lord Richard William saw his first cousin twice removed marry the woman that he loved he told his third cousin, Lord Thomas William Howard and his first cousin twice removed, Lord Frederick William Howard " I am going to destroy him one day." Lord Richard William states.

"We feel no love lost for our cousin, but we need to wait until the time is right." Lord Thomas William tells his cousin, Lord Richard William Carey.

"How do you think I feel about our first cousin thrice removed giving his son my great-grandfather's name?" Lord Thomas William asks.