The Duke of Kent Territory

Lord Andrew Charles Howard and his Duchess, Lady Karissa Elizabeth Ann Howard nee Lowell was blessed with a second son and fourth child, and he would be born 4 years before his half brother, Lord Benjamin Lawrence Carey on the very same day of September 21, 2285 out at Beltane Manor.

Lady Karissa would have two children that shared the same birthdays, Lady Elizabeth and Lady Karissa Elizabeth Ann would share the same birthday on May 1, and Lord Albert Edward Howard would share the same birthday with his half brother, Lord Benjamin Lawrence Carey.

When it came down to names Lord Andrew Charles didn't want to name his second son after his family and together with Lady Karissa they decided to name their second son after Queen Victoria 's husband, Prince Albert and their son, Prince Albert Edward who would later become King Edward VII of England and the father of King George V of England who would father four sons, King Edward VIII, King George VI and two Prince Henry and Prince John and one daughter, Princess Mary.

Lord Albert Edward Howard was very handsome and might some say beautiful with his golden blonde hair, blue eyes, and charming personality, but like his brother, Lord Anthony Christopher was no push-over for a pretty face and a father that just wanted a title for his daughter as he was created Duke of Kent on the day he was born.

Neither was he like his older brother, he was a fighter and he could throw a good right hook and make the man that called him any name and he wouldn't stop until he made the man bleed like a stuck hog.

Oh! Lord Albert Edward Howard also was a lover like his uncle, Lord Charles Andrew Howard III and he could have any young woman on Star Base 12, but he wouldn't settle for any young woman and he wanted a young woman just like his mother.

Lord Albert Edward Howard had his pick of any number of young ladies when the time came and he decided on Lady Louisa Henrietta Bourbon and together they had three children, Lord Edward Albert Howard, Lord Edward Andrew Howard, and Lady Louisa Henrietta Howard.