The Love Match

Lady Victoria Elizabeth Howard is the favorite great-granddaughter of Lord Andrew Charles Howard as she is born on December 21, 2320 on Lord Andrew Charles Howard 70th birthday and six month before July 3, 2330 his favorite great-grandson, Lord Andrew Charles Howard III is born to his favorite grandson, Lord Andrew Charles Howard II and his wife, Lady Lady Janet Gordon, who was married in 2318.

Lord Andrew Charles Senior tells why " My grandson looks like me and so does my great-grandson, Lord Andrew Charles III and my great-granddaughter, Lady Victoria Elizabeth Howard."

Lady Victoria Elizabeth and Lord Andrew Charles Howard III become Lord Andrew Charles Howard Senior, two favorite great-grandchildren, and he often visits them out at Beltane Manor and Lancaster Manor in Lancaster Territory.

Naturally Lady Karissa Ann and Lord Anthony Christopher are delighted to see their grandfather and father.

"I have come to see my great-grandchildren. Why don't take Lady Victoria Elizabeth out to Lancaster Territory, so I can see them both." Lord Andrew Charles asks his grandson and granddaughter.

"Gee, grandfather. Lancaster Territory is quite away from Beltane Manor, and I am sure that Lady Karissa Ann and Lord Frederick William have better things to do." Lord Andrew Charles II states.

"Listen here, Lord Andrew Charles II. I am getting old." Lord Andrew Charles Senior tells his grandson.

"Lady Karissa Ann and Lord Frederick William IV will come and pick you up and I can bring Lord Andrew Charles III tells his grandfather.

"Lord Andrew Charles III. Make sure that your son marries for love as I did when I married your grandmother. " Lord Andrew Charles Senior tells his grandson.

"Grandfather. Lord Andrew Charles III is only 5 years old and he has a long time to go." Lord Andrew Charles III states.

Lord Andrew Charles Senior looks at his son, Lord Anthony Christopher who is 45 years old and he tells his son, " Lord Anthony Christopher. Lord Albert Edward and you will carry on your great-great-great-grandfather's name."

"I didn't know much about Lord Patrick William or his son, Lord Frederick William or his son, Lord Charles Andrew Howard Senior, who was your great-grandfather, but you knew your grandfather and I know he would want you to carry on where Lord Patrick William left off and where his son and grandson failed." Lord Andrew Charles tells him.

"I have high hopes that Lord Andrew Charles III and Lady Victoria Elizabeth will marry each other in due course of time to have another Duke of Norfolk Territory." Lord Andrew Charles tells his son.

"Dad. Lady Karissa has a daughter who will succeed her and look at mom, she had Lady Elizabeth, Lady Elizabeth had Lady Karissa and Lady Karissa had Lady Elizabeth Victoria." Lord Anthony states.

"Not to speak of Lady Samhain, who had Lady Patricia Eugenie Howard, and Lady Caroline Matilda who had Lady Isabella Karissa Carey." Lord Anthony tells his father, "and look at Lady Anastasia Christina has a daughter, Lady Natalie Olga Howard."

"I am sure that Lady Karissa Elizabeth and Lady Sophia Dorothea will have daughters first, it seems to be the trend." Lord Anthony states.

"I remember when we were young and Lady Elizabeth would start a war with me and she declared "I have come to crush the Patriarch that our great-great-great-grandfather started in 2165. She sure has done a good job and all the little girls would be dancing and singing." Lord Anthony tells his dad.

"I admit that Lady Elizabeth has done her job well and when Lady Karissa was born she couldn't wait to shove it down my face." Lord Andrew Charles states.