Im adopted???

Danny's pov:
I just got done with dealing with everyday daily ghost attacks and was heading home having already transformed back to human so when I arrived only to find out my parents who I thought were my birth parents my whole life weren't my biological parents.

To say my whole life and world shattered when I heard them say that I was adopted, the word adopted was swirling through my mind endlessly with building up emotions. I then angrily said while crying "THEN WHO WHERE MY PARENTS! MY WHOLE LIFE HAS BEEN A WHOLE LIE! I THOUGHT YOU WHERE MY ACTUAL PARENTS ONLY TO FIND OUT THAT IM F***ING ADOPTED! ARE YOU KIDDING ME!" Then I said in a sad voice who was I before being adopted...

Ms Fenton/Maddie Fenton: Danny... your real last name is an Al ghoul Wayne child and that it didn't matter if we weren't your biological family we still considered you our son regardless of who you were.

Having enough I full on sobbed as they comforted me even Jazz because she was there.
Eversince then I've had mixed feelings about who I was and my family.. I was happy that they still considered me as their son but I didn't have the same feeling of family anymore but that didn't stop me from still loving them as my family.

It was going smooth until I went on a walk to go to nasty burger till I stopped in my tracks when my ghost sense kicked in turns out that it was vlad trying to force me to be his son and that he has to renounce his father jack Fenton of course I flat out refused as usual. Vlad said that I would regret not deciding to be his son. I didn't believe him until 2 weeks later. so when I was on the way home I saw that my home "the Fenton resident" was on fire and that ambulances and fire fighters plus cops were there. they saw me and said hey are you Danny Fenton? I nodded frantically and said are my parents and Jazz ok?!

They looked down and said I'm sorry for your lost young fention.. that was it for me my life shattered again.. I asked what caused the fire they said that someone set the house on fire on purpose and that they didn't know who did it. I felt numb. I didn't know what to think anymore everything faded around me until I passed out from grief. All I saw was black and that I heard concerned calls from the cops and that was it I blacked out completely.

 All I saw was black and that I heard concerned calls from the cops and that was it I blacked out completely