Scars

Danny's pov:
It's been months since I reunited with my real family and honestly I loved it here, because here I feel like I belong here better than in amity park even though it's where I was raised my whole life when I was "adopted" but it's ok because I'm here with my real family and it's everything I wanted.

I have gotten used to their everyday bickering and honestly I don't mind because I had to deal with that everyday with "Sam and Tucker" ah those where some good times..

I was so lost in thought that I didn't hear dick come in and say that it was time to eat but as he said it he trailed off..
I gave him a questioning glance but then I realized that he saw my scars when he said: DANNY! WHY DO YOU HAVE SO MANY SCARS ON YOU! -in a alarmed/worried/slightly angered tone

I wince at the loud tone, his tone was so loud that everyone came to my room and gasped at the scene they were looking at. I knew that they were looking at my scars cause before dick came in when I was lost in thought I had taken off my shirt while thinking about memory's.

Dicks pov:
So I was on my way to Danny's room to tell him it was time to eat when I thought it was strange that his door was opened and he didn't hear me come in..

"Danny bird!(dicks nickname for Danny) it's time to eat Alfred made the best- I trailed off when I saw Danny's scars.
"DANNY! WHY DO YOU HAVE SO MANY SCARS ON YOU!" when I said that it seemed to snap Danny's mind back from whatever thought he was thinking but it also attracted the rest of the bat family and they gasped when they saw his scars, Danny looked kinda freaked out judging by his reaction.

Damian looked like he was ready to kill somebody when he saw Danny's scars.

Damian: Danny... who did this to you because I know that these were not from the league.. -he said in a dangerous tone.

Danny: ..........

Damian: Danny who did this to you! He asked again. Danny who do I need to kill!

The rest of us where pestering him about it but stopped when we saw his expression he was making..

Danny's pov:
I was electrocuted from one of my adopted parents inventions they made. It was called a ghost portal it didn't work the first time they did it so they thought it didn't work and just left disappointed. I felt bad for it so when my friends came I took them to see the ghost portal. They thought it looked creepy so they dared me to go inside yo check it out I tripped on a miss put wire and accidentally hit the on button with me inside it when I used my hand to steady myself. When the portal turned on with me inside of it all I felt was pain when I was electrocuted with 10 thousand ectoplasmic energy, when I woke up my look changed. "I woke up with ghost powers so I took on the mantal of Danny phantom and I've been protecting amity park for 2 years even if the town didn't want me too because they hated me.

Most of the scars are from battles I had while fighting ghosts, the rest including this big "Y" scar I had are from the "GIW" I was tortured in the worst way possible when they captured me the first time thankfully I escaped from them but since then they have been getting more advanced because of Their number 1 biggest sponsor: Vlad Masters or better yet Vlad Plasmious aka my arch enemy with a weird creepy obsession of having me as his son..

Damian's pov:
I was beyond enraged on what my baby brother told me and I can tell the rest of the bat family were as well. Since then we have been overly protective of Danny because we didn't want him to feel that kind of pain again.. I swear that I would slice them with my sword despite fathers no kill rule, I would absolutely stab them with my katana if they ever harm him again and I'll make sure of that and that's a promise! No one's ever going to hurt him again not on my watch they won't without my katana going through them!

We eventually got dinner and fought over the last cookie. Danny turned invisible and grabbed the last cookie from Jason's hands and simply laughed as he turned intangible when we tackled him only to be met with the floor.

I shouted "NO FAIR DANNY THATS CHEATING!" As we all chased him down.

Danny: LIFES NEVER FAIR DAMI! -I said while laughing

The bat family siblings: COME BACK HERE DANNY AND DONT YOU DARE EAT THAT COOKIE!

Bruce: *feeling a migraine* -sigh

Alfred: glad they are getting to know young master Daniel better.

Bruce: that they are but I'm also concerned about protecting him from his enemies and those who hunt him..

Alfred: indeed I too worry about his safety. I just hope that it will get better soon, because of the overwhelming amount of scars young master Daniel had and it's very concerning..

Bruce: that they are, I will get him protected by meta human acts and that's a promise that will happen count on it! I won't have my second biological son in danger any longer because it cannot stand any longer than it has already.