Research

Damian's pov:
After mother had left father and I have been doing research even the insomniac coffee addict drake was helping out. I was still in surprise that I had a younger brother but shrugged it off because I will find him. Father! any thing regarding my brother/your second son?

Bruce's pov:
Yeah I do, it says here that there was a fire accident and that place where the fire started was the Fenton residence with Danny being the only survivor because he arrived after a quick walk only to find out that his adopted family had died in that fire. So he was put in an hospital because he passed out from in hailing too much of the smoke. Vlad was there at the hospital wanting to take him in because he was a close friend to the fentons. Danny didn't want to go to vlad for some reason though.. which is what I'm trying to figure out..

Damian's pov:
I can tell why though, masters is a creep. I've felt that eversince the gala.

Bruce: I know damian, I know. I'm wondering if the reason Daniel doesn't want to go to vlad is because vlad either did something to him to make him feel that way, or he just has a strong dislike towards vlad though he wouldn't do so without a reason so something must've happened before the accident.

Tim: hang on it says that based on Daniels files he was an straight a student at Casper high but went down hill after an accident he had.

Damian: what kind of accident are you talking about drake other than the fire accident?

Tim: it says here that Daniel was sent to the hospital after the lab accident in his adopted parents lab, maybe that could be the reason his grades suddenly dropped. You think that the accident he had in his parents lab self circuited his brain?

Bruce: I don't know Tim but it could be a possibility..

Tim: but I found the hospital we are to visit, it's a hospital in amity park, so we could just go to the location where he's at.

Damian well than let's go, I have to reunite with my long lost little brother that I barely knew about!

Bruce: *chuckles* we will damian we will.

No one's pov:
And so they took off to amity park to have Bruce and damian reunite with Damian's brother.

No one's pov:And so they took off to amity park to have Bruce and damian reunite with Damian's brother