Lord Funkyhair.

NOTE: DON'T PLAY THE VIDEO UNTIL I GIVE THE SIGNAL PLEASE! ^^

***********************************************************************************************

Mr.Forkle had figured out that the Neverseen were storing things at a human club in LA. So he sent Keefe, Fitz, Sophie, and Dex to figure out what they're hiding.

" The Blaring Nightclub?" Dex said as he read the sign in front of the building.

" Lots of nightclubs have wacky names." Sophie told him.

" What even is a nightclub?" Fitz asked.

" It's a place where human grownups go to have fun and dance all night." Sophie said.

" Dancing all night? No one telling you to do anything? Count me in!" Keefe said. Sophie sighed.

" We're not here to dance, Keefe. We're here on a mission." Sophie said.

" Yeah, yeah, whatever." Keefe said.

" Ok, so we're gonna need a plan." Dex said.

" What kind of plan?" Fitz asked.

" Maybe we could-" Sophie was cut off by Keefe's obnoxious groaning.

" This is the part where we overstratagize and overanalyze and blah blah blah and by the time we actually have a plan the Neverseen have bested us already!" Keefe said, waving his hands in emphasis.

" You guys can plan, I'm going in!" Keefe said and ran inside before anyone could stop him.

" Keefe!" Sophie yelled. They ran inside after him and found him right by the door in awe. The club was dark with laser lights and blaring loud music. Living true to its name.

" Now this is a party." Keefe breathily said with a grin.

" Do you guys see that?" Dex said as he pointed to a couple of figures in the back. Two figures were near the back door, looking like they were arguing.

" You think it's the Neverseen?" Sophie asked. But it was confirmed when one turned their way and revealed Gethen's face.

" Hurry! Over here!" Keefe said, waving them over to a dark spot in the room. They quickly made their way over there.

" You think they saw us?" Fitz asked as they crouched.

" Oh, I think we did." Vespera's voice said behind them.

" AHHH!" They all screamed and stumbled backward.

" Up here!" Dex said as they ran up a staircase. They ran to where they could see the stage down below.

" Where are we?" Keefe asked.

" We're in the control wing." Sophie said. They were standing directly above the stage.

" We can't fight here! Humans will see!" Fitz said as he ran his hands through his hair. They were all silently panicking, trying to come up with a plan.

" I got it! I'll distract the crowd while you guys can fight and try to find whatever stash they have in here!" Keefe said.

" Are you sure? What are you even going to do?" Sophie said. Keefe smirked.

" Just trust me Foster, I got this." He ran down to the stage before anyone else could say anything.

Keefe grabbed a microphone and slid onto the stage coolly.

" Hey man! What is this?" The DJ said. Keefe whispered in his ear and the DJ nodded. Keefe winked at the crowd as the DJ changed the music to Uptown Funk. Keefe bounced his knee and mussed his hair a bit to get the crowd's attention.