Keefe's Point. ( Part 3 ) Villain Keefe!!!

A/N: The video above is what i imagine Keefe's music box playing! Enjoy! ( Well... as much as you can without crying : ')  ) 

***********************************************************************************************

Silveny understood. She soared so high that Keefe couldn't see the ground any longer. Then she plummeted and opened the void. They flew in the sky as they teleported to where Keefe wanted to go. She landed and Keefe jumped off.

"Ok Silveny, You need to hurry and leave. I don't want to lose anyone else." He said as he stroked her long nose. He looked into her eyes and she seemed to understand. She whinnied and took off in the gray sky.

Keefe walked to the old ruins. With each step he remembered that horrible day. Sophie's face full of heartbreak as he told her that he had to take Alvar. Keefe blinked away the sad memory. He sighed as he walked up to the ruins. He looked at the dreary sky as he waited. Quickly, seconds became minutes. And Keefe began to be angry by the 15 minute mark. They should've been here by now.

" Come on! Show yourself!! I'm not afraid of you!!" Keefe's broken, shard voice rang in the misty hills. Keefe fell to his knees. Not caring that it was starting to rain. Tears welled up again and he cried.

" AHHHHHH!!!!" Keefe screamed angrily as lightning struck somewhere in the hills.

" Aw. Come on now Keefe, we couldn't forget about our old Neverseen member, Could we?" Gethen said behind Keefe as thunder cracked. Keefe ripped open his eyes and stood and looked behind him.

" Where are the others?" Keefe said as Gethen walked closer.

" Oh, they're around. But I just wanted to speak privately with you." Gethen said with an evil grin. Keefe locked his jaw as Gethen stopped mere inches from his face.

" Have you seen your little girlfriend yet?" Gethen spat with a smung grin as Keefe gritted his teeth as tears ran down his face. Gethen cackled.

"Don't be so sad! You knew we had to get rid of her at some point! We decided to be spontaneous." He laughed as Keefe started to feel a word burn in his throat. But it wasn't that word he needed. He needed a much different word. He let his brain flood with power and the word morphed into something else. The correct word burned in his brain and throat and he screamed as loud as he could.

" SLEEP!!!!!" Keefe's voice hurt from screaming so loud. But it worked. Gethen fell to the ground, landing in a rain puddle. He punched Gethen countless times, each one for something he had done to him and his friends. 

Fitz.

Biana.

Dex.

Prentice.

Mr.Forkle.

Kenric.

Wylie.

Sophie.

The last one he hit Gethen so hard, it made his knuckles bleed. He ripped open Gethen's cloak and stole the hidden disk inside and put it in his coat. He threw Gethen over his shoulder and leaped to Havenfield again. He thought it would still be abandoned. It wasn't. All of Keefe's friends. The Collective. The entire Council. Grady and Edaline with tear stained, grieving faces. Elwin. Ro. Sandor. Bo. Nubiti. Livvi. Lord Cassius. Quinlin. Kesler and Juline. Flori. Even Prentice.

Keefe kept his jaw locked and his eyes dark as he walked toward everyone standing outside of Havenfield. He dropped a beat up Gethen in front of them.

" I'll be getting the rest very soon." Keefe said in a crackly voice. His throat hurt from all the commands he'd used. The Council looked like they were talking telepathically. The Collective did too. But everyone else had blank faces. Fitz was looking down as he took a step toward him.

" Don't." Keefe said. As Fitz was about to speak. Dex looked sympathetic as Keefe left them behind in silent awe and walked toward the Panakes tree. He looked at the sun starting to set. Trying to figure out his next move to capture all of the Neverseen.

" Keefe?" Dex said behind him. Keefe turned around. Dex looked disheveled and tired. Not the same Dex Keefe had known for three years.

" Nothing is ever going to be the same. Not with Sophie gone. But, I wanted you to have this." Dex said as he handed Keefe a small sphere box. Keefe opened it and it played a song. A human song.

" It was supposed to be Sophie's final's gift. I got the idea from one of my mom's human movies." Dex said quietly. Keefe waited until the song finished and hugged Dex. He may be broken now, with no one to fix him, but he still had enough empathy to know that Dex needed a hug to get through this.

" I won't stop until all the Neverseen members are captured. You understand, right Dex?" The strawberry blond boy nodded.

" I get it. I saw your face when everything inside you sort of.. Fell apart. You're not the same Keefe Sencen anymore. Are you?" Keefe nodded and looked away. Dex nodded again.

After Dex left, Keefe saw the last of the sunset as it sank beneath the horizon. He may have failed Sophie, but he wouldn't ever fail again. Flori was right about one thing. Doing what he was doing wasn't going to bring Sophie back. But he needed to avenge her. And nothing was going to stop him. Not the Councillors, Not even the Collective. He was going to stop them. Once and for all. Even if it took thousands of years.

The end.