Keefe's Point ( Part 1 ) Villain Keefe!!

NOTE: This takes place right after Unlocked!!! Also feel free to play the music if you want to get into the spooky tragic villain mood.

TW: Death, mild violence, yelling... ANGST.

Advice?: Get some tissues. And maybe a pet to cuddle with for comfort.

***********************************************************************************************

Keefe was pretty sure that life couldn't get any worse from this point. He sat in the corner of Sophie's old house. Thinking that there had to be some other way he could keep all of his friend's safe.

There wasn't.

He had been in the house for about 2 weeks, and he already had back aches from sleeping on the hard floor. He hadn't exactly thought this all the way through. Then again, that's what happens when you flee the Lost Cities on a whim in 5 minutes. He knew that. But it still sucked.

He was also having trouble finding food. He was to the point where the grass growing on the lawn of the old house was looking very tasty. But based on the human's eating habits, he was pretty sure they would be calling for the police or whatever they had to protect them in the Forbidden Cities if they saw a very attractive mute teenager in front of an abandoned house eating grass like a goat.

That was another thing, it was harder than he thought it would be getting out of the house without being seen when he needed supplies. He wasn't raised by humans like Foster obviously, so he had no idea how many humans lived on the same stretch of road. And they were always staring at him. Like, hadn't they seen a super attractive teenager walking around before? Or maybe he was just that handsome. He wouldn't doubt it. Keefe smiled at that thought. That was the first smile he had since he got to the Forbidden Cities. Keefe pulled out his Imparter that Grady gave him when he had caught Keefe sneaking his letter into Foster's room. He was hoping there were no emergencies while he was gone, that Keefe going into hiding solved his mom coming after him.

Ever since he left, Keefe had been trying to figure out how to control his powers. But it had mostly been a bust. He had gotten a spider crawling around the abandoned house, and put it on his head. He could feel it's tiny legs weaving around in his precious hair. He got goosebumps, he wanted it to go away. To get out of his hair. He needed it to get out of his hair. The command burned in his throat.

" Go away!" he yelled and the legs he'd felt in his hair vanished. Keefe had flipped his head over, shaking his hair, seeing if the spider fell out. It didn't it just... Vanished.

The spider incident happened a few days ago. And he vowed to never share that tale with anyone else. EVER. Not even if someone had mesmerized him. Some things should never be shared. Keefe blinked the creepy crawly flashback away. He stared at the Imparter for another minute, then stuffed it back in his bag. He got up from the floor and stretched his back. Keefe walked to one of the boarded up windows, there was a small crack where he could see outside. As Keefe peeked through the small crack, he saw the street. He didn't see anyone around. Perfect. Keefe got his bag and quickly left the house.

As he walked down the street, he saw a woman walking on the sidewalk. As thunder clapped in the sky above, she pulled out an umbrella and held it above her head. She saw Keefe with a of course this would happen to me face as it started to pour.

" Hey, you! I have an extra umbrella. Would you like to have it?" Keefe was startled that he could understand what she was saying before he remembered that he was a Polyglot. Courtesy of his mom. He jogged across the street to the woman.

"Thanks. But, how will I return it?" He asked as the woman handed him the extra umbrella.

"I don't need it back. You can have it." She said with a smile. Keefe thanked her and walked down the street with his new umbrella. Foster had made him rethink a lot of things that elves looked down on, one of those things being humans. Elves thought that all humans were power hungry, and mostly had no good morals. But thanks to Foster, Keefe now knew that not all humans were bad. Like elves and all other intelligent species, they weren't perfect.