⋆ ˚ 𖦹ْꓸ ⋆୨ chapter thirteen ᵎᵎ

𓆩ꨄ︎𓆪  ╰┈➤ "𝑯𝒖𝒉 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒕𝒘𝒐 𝒂𝒓𝒆 𝒅𝒂𝒕𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒏𝒐𝒘?!" I heard them both say in complete unison

𓆩ꨄ︎𓆪
╰┈➤ "𝑯𝒖𝒉 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒕𝒘𝒐 𝒂𝒓𝒆 𝒅𝒂𝒕𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒏𝒐𝒘?!" I heard them both say in complete unison. Mikey and I looked up at them, the young man having totally a nonchalant face; while I was going red from embarrassment.

"I confessed my feelings to (Nickname) a few days ago and she agreed to be my girlfriend." He had the stupidest grin on his face as he proudly showed me off.

"So you finally became his wifey after all." Draken seemed very pleased. "Take care of Mikey, (Name)"

"Hey you guys should go to the festival together then! Hina came to ask Takemichi, and I asked Draken."

"Oh, I would love to go but, I'm going to visit my parents house during that time." I was a little bummed I couldn't come with them, but I don't visit my parents often so it wasn't like I can just cancel without feeling guilty.

"You're leaving me?" Mikey looked at me with pleading sad eyes. He then laid his head on my shoulders, and I could just barely make out his slight pouting face. In turn, I just rested my head on top of his.

"Man I don't know how you put up with him." Emma glanced down disappointedly at her brother, who was acting childish again.

"He's not so bad, just needs lots of care." I joked, rubbing his back a little.

"I'm sleeping over tonight then." He whispered in my ear, causing my cheeks to flush a little much to his delight.

"You've been sleeping over almost every night even before you confessed." I got up from sitting, Mikey getting up with me because he had no intention of letting go.

I waved goodbye to everyone, walking back to my apartment with the young man in tow. The empty living room gave a fresh burst of cool air, since no one had been occupying the house for quite some time.

I told Mikey to go get himself cleaned up, to which he obediently agreed, running to the bathroom down the hall. After he was done I did my nightly routine as well, and finally climbed into bed with him.

"You smell nice (Nickname)." He said with his face stuck to my neck. I wrapped my arms around his back, rubbing it in small circles once again.

"You do too." I said softly. Things remained in a comfortable silence for a long while. Then he spoke again in a low tone,

"(Nickname)?"

"Yes?"

"I love you." He tightened his grip on my waist slightly.

"I love you too."

The cold night air snuck it's way in the room through the open window, causing us to embrace each other closer—in an attempt to stay warm. We both closed our eyes, drifting ever so softly into a deep sleep.

╰┈➤ EDITED

•••┊┊╰┈➤ EDITED ♡