⋆ ˚ 𖦹ْꓸ ⋆୨ chapter twenty-three ᵎᵎ

𓆩ꨄ︎𓆪  ╰┈➤ 𝑰 𝒘𝒂𝒔 𝒔𝒉𝒂𝒌𝒆𝒏 to the core

𓆩ꨄ︎𓆪
╰┈➤ 𝑰 𝒘𝒂𝒔 𝒔𝒉𝒂𝒌𝒆𝒏 to the core. Kisaki was a very weird guy, so I shouldn't be inclined to believe his outrageous claims. It's not like he had any credibility anyways, so I shouldn't just take his word. Yet it was still difficult to not
stress out about his statement the day prior.

After I had gotten home, I just collapsed out of exhaustion. However the fear of dying kept me awake, and I had not slept a wink since locking my door. The date was now October 29th. Yesterday he said I would die in four days.

So, if I do die, it will be on Halloween? How was I going to tell Mikey about this?

What if I'm not even going to die in the first place, and that Kisaki guy is just a creepy nut-case. Keeping in mind Mikey's outburst and forewarnings to stay away from gang affairs, I had no where else to turn. However one person ended up coming to mind, so I grabbed my phone and texted the only guy I knew could help me.

__ __

"Dammit all." He said, pacing around his room. I was sitting on the floor, looking at the puzzle Draken had once destroyed. Miraculously, Takemichi fixed it. "That Kisaki guy, I hate him." The blond glared at his wall, fixing his eyes at the blank color, clenching his fists so hard his knuckles went white.

"Do you really think this is something I should worry about?" I adjusted a piece in his puzzle that had popped out.

"YES!" He exclaimed, turning back toward me. "This is a serious threat. I hate him, I'll never forgive him for what he did to Hi—" Takemichi cut himself off, now seeming nervous, with me just as confused.

"After what he did to who? You really know a lot about this guy..." Takemichi seemed have more information than he let on. I wanted to ask him about it, but he seemed like he wouldn't tell me. "But what do you suggest I do then? How do I tell Mikey about this..." I was starting to actually feel anxious, since he said that I should be worried about Kisaki's threat.

"No don't tell Mikey!" Takemichi adamantly waved his hands in a blocking motion.

"What why?"

"Because!!" He paused, nervously trying to think of something to say. "I mean you saw how he got when I brought you to Valhalla, imagine this! He will go insane. It just wouldn't be good for the future, everything will play out the same!" He must of not realized he was rambling, because he then suddenly went wide-eyed. "I mean you know!! Mikey is a ticking time bomb, there's no telling what he will do. I'm sure we can handle this without telling him directly right??" He was now moving his hands wildly, in no particular pattern or order.

"Err... okay." The young man was acting very strange. What exactly he meant by everything will be the same was anyone's guess. I really didn't have the right moment to ask him about it though.