𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲-𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞!

idk what im doing lol

the way u guys are getting 2 chaps in one week wow how cool LOL SIKE THIS ISN'T EDITED AND THE FOOD'S DRY BUT YALL R BEING FED

"this doesn't make any fucking sense, how does professor karlson even have a job?" iris slammed her forehead down onto her textbook, a dim headache in the back of her mind

"this doesn't make any fucking sense, how does professor karlson even have a job?" iris slammed her forehead down onto her textbook, a dim headache in the back of her mind. salome just laughed from their seat across from them, homework already done, starbucks drink halfway finished.

"it's easy if you do the studying," they said, taking a long sip.

"i did!" iris practically shrieked, leaning back in her chair with her hands over her face. "i don't understand this at all."

"iriiiis." salome leaned forward, large hoop earrings reflecting in the setting sun's light through the window. "i'll tell you what. send me your new address. i'll pick you up before work—"

"i already quit."

"fucking finally," salome huffed. "i was hoping you'd get a better job, not to mention away from that dickwad ronald."

iris gaped. "ronald?"

"whatever. anyways, i'll pick you up whenever you're free. you can come over to mine, or i can come over to yours—though since i haven't met your roommates so i won't invite myself over—and we'll study. i'll pick you up on friday before we go to class, and then afterwards, we get absolutely shitfaced at kyle's party."

iris wrinkled her nose. "of course some dude named kyle is throwing a party."

salome's mouth quirked to the side in amusement. "deal?"

iris stuck out her hand, to which salome took, and the two smiled as they shook hands. "deal."

"you're more than welcome to invite your roommates to the party as well. i wanna meet them."

"i doubt they'll get out of the house, if i'm being honest."

"they're not at university?"

iris shook her head. "nah."

salome shrugged, earrings jingling. "doesn't matter to me. i still want to meet them. what better way to get to know someone than when you're trying to get shitfaced?" iris laughed, closing her textbook. "anyways, rye, i would say you come over and we take a shot every time you get something wrong, but i think dying wouldn't be the best option before the exam."

she snickered. "goddamn, lo. ouch."

they held their hands up in defense. "i'm not wrong."

"that makes it hurt worse."

they rolled their eyes, the golden sunset igniting their afro. "fine. another deal. you study your ass off and i'll buy us the alcohol this time." iris slowly perked up, clutching the pencil tighter in her hand. salome cocked a brow. iris cracked into a grin. "there she is, i hit the jackpot."