Waves of love💙

Muichiro dragged both Nezuko and Senjuro down to the beach, while Yuichiro kept his distance behind them.

"C'mon~ We're here!" He exclaimed to them.

Behold right in front of them, the beach!

"Well what are we waiting for? Let's go swim!" He asked them, itching to jump in the water

"I think I'll just sit down somewhere Muichiro , why don't you go in by you- AHHH!" Muichiro didn't let Nezuko finish her sentence. He dragged her into the water.

"MUICHIRO- KUN! LET ME GO!" Nezuko shouted, Muichiro was holding her bridal style above the water. He loosened his grip a little on her, which made Nezuko panic.

"Muichiro- Kun, dont you dare let me go! I will never forgive you!" Nezuko shouted at the boy. He smirked, before Nezuko knew it he dropped her into the water. She rose to the surface and coughed up a bit of water. She looked at Muichiro with an angry expression, and puffed her cheeks.

He laughed at her reaction

"W-Why are you so mad Nezuko ~? What's the point in going to the beach if your not gonna swim a little bit!" He questioned the girl and got down to her level.

"I was gonna swim Mui- Chan! I just wasn't planning to immediately, but you decided to drop me in!" She went back underwater and swam away from the boy. He chuckled, he then swam after the girl. Nezuko turned her head around a little and saw Muichiro swimming after her. She giggled and swam faster. He noticed this and he picked up his pace after the girl as well.

"Stop chasing me Muichiro- Kun!" She desperately tried to hold back a smile while saying that.

"Never! I'll chase you forever if I have to!" He replied. He caught up to the girl, he reached for her ankle and grabbed it. He pulled her back into his arms. She yelped, but then realized it was just Muichiro. She sighed of relief.

He looked at the girl up and down and began to blush

"Your swimsuit looks cute~!" He said with one of his signature grins.

She pushed him away and then bonked him on the head as a punishment. He fell down into the water and rubbed his head

"Ow~! so mean..." He whined, Nezuko sighed and swam away from the boy once again.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Senjuro and Yuichiro were busy setting up their stuff. Once they were finished Senjuro immediately grabbed a float and made his way to the ocean

"Yuichiro are you coming?" Senjuro asked the boy.

Yuichiro looked up at him and held back a laugh, which made Senjuro confused. Was he missing something here?

"Seriously? I'm not gonna mess up my hair. I look to good to get soaked!" Yuichiro boasted.

Senjuro rolled his eyes and jumped in the water while Yuichiro laughed his head off

"Pfft, he really thought I would get in the water, what a joke!" Yuichiro said to himself as he laid back in his chair under an umbrella.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Muichiro- Kun can you just let me swim in peace!"

Muichiro was currently clinging to the girl, not letting her slip out of his grasp again

"No! I'm bored and you keep swimming away from me! What am I suppose to do?!" Muichiro replied puffing his cheeks.

"Well you can swim, play around with the floats, or go get a snack! Just let. Me. Swim. In. PEACE!" Nezuko replied kicking, and punching the boy to get freed. Muichiro held on tight to the girl, which failed miserably as he was suddenly yanked away from her by some unknown figure. That unknown figure turned out to be Senjuro, he had an angry expression on his face