Beach Memories(1)

Nezuko and Muichiro were planning to go to the beach together one day. But one of their good friends, Senjuro Rengoku decided to tag along with his Muichiro's twin brother Yuichiro Tokito. So the four of them walked to the beach together.

"Why was it the beach again?" Nezuko asked, playing with her braids.

"Because you're in a hot swimming suit Nezuko !"Muichiro replied with a perverted smile.

"Hentai(pervert)! Muichiro is soo hentai!"Senjuro said in a cocky tone.

Before long, Muichiro got headbutted by Nezuko and Senjuro got kicked by Yuichiro .

When they finally reached, Senjuro and Yuichiro ran to the sea.

"Race you there!" Senjuro said. Yuichiro accepted as they both ran towards the sea. Nezuko and Senjuro laughed at their Kohais' immature nature. They held hands and snuggled under an umbrella.

Meanwhile, Senjuro and Yuichiro threw water at each other.

"Take that Yuichiro !" Senjuro said, splashing a big wave at him.

"Ahh! Stop throwing water Lame-ass weird eyebrows! You're soo immature!" Yuichiro said pouting. Senjuro gave him a stare.

"I'll pull you in Grumpy Otaku!" Senjuro shouted, pulling Yuichiro into the sea by his arms. Yuichiro slowly emerged.

"I'll pull your shorts down if you do that one more time!" Yuichiro said, emerging out of the water.

"And you call me a hentai?!" Seniuro said rolling his eyes.

At the time, Muichiro sat up straight, watching Nezuko make cocktail and pour it into 4 cups. As she stuck an umbrella in all of them, Senjuro and Yuichiro came from behind, sandy and wet.

"Nezuko! You both go enjoy the waters while we rest for a while." Senjuro said, panting.

"Eh? Demo(but)..."

"......come on Nezuko! Let's goo!" Muichiro cut Nezuko off. Nezuko ran behind Muichiro , who was pulling her hand.

"Muichiro-kun! I wanted to stay dry!"Nezuko said pulling his arm off. Muichiro smiled. He carried her, bridal pose, and entered the water.

"Muichiro! Put me down! I wanna stay dry!"Nezuko shouted.

"Ok!" Muichiro said, dropping her into the water. He quickly changed( as he wore his shorts under his pants) and jumped on Nezuko .

"NEZUKO!" He shouted with tints of blush as he jumped on her. When the both got into the water. Muichiro snuggled with Nezuko and kissed her.

"What place is more romantic than the beach!" He said excitedly.

"Every place!"Nezuko said sounding annoyed.

"Jeez you're such a tsundere! Kiss me!" Muichiro said clinging onto Nezuko. She sighed and kissed him. Muichiro laughed and hugged her. Nezuko looked at him calmly and laughed back.

"NEZUKO-CHAAAN!! ARE YOU AND YOU'RE BOYFRIEND ON A DATE! WHY DIDN'T YOU TELL MEE!!"

A familiar voice crept at the back.

It was...

Zenitsu of course.

"Zenitsu! I told you already. Now please go away." Nezuko said as she sighed.

"But I want to spend time with you guys and just checking by to see if Nezuko was safe of course!" Zenitsu said happily. Muichiro was slowly getting pissed, but Nezuko comforted him.

"Its ok. It's just Zenitsu." She said, holding hands. Muichiro sighed.

"Ok, but don't get in the way of me and Nezuko ."Muichiro said, holding Nezuko tightly.

"Ok! I'll be with Senjuro and the other Muichiro!" Zenitsu said with a cheerful smile.

Around the evening, Everyone grouped up for volleyball, including Zenitsu. Nezuko and Senjuro were on a team against the Tokito twins and Zenitsu.

"Nezuko! This is all my love to you!" Muichiro shouted, hitting the ball to her. So the game went on until the sunset into warm blankets of clouds. They all drank cocktail and ate dinner in the beach.

After that, Senjuro, Zenitsu and Yuichiro were playing mini games while Nezuko and Muichiro looked up at the stars.

"We've still got a bunch hours till sunrise. We did come here for an overnight stay after all didn't we?" Muichiro said pulling Nezuko towards him.

"The stars are beautiful aren't they?" Nezuko said, cuddling towards Muichiro . She hugged him and slowly fell asleep. Muichiro looked at her and smiled. He kissed her goodnight and slept with her.

"Goodnight Nezuko , I'll wake you up at 1 a.m. for our activity night." He said before he slept.

Everyone fell asleep, waiting for the clock to turn from 9 pm to 1 am.