Dolphin Dreamers

"Come on guys hurry up!"a black hair with orange flames tipped 14yr old girl named Nezuko shouted.

"I'm ahead of you so you hurry up!"called her friend Muichiro who was zooming past her. The two got in a race.

"I win!"they both shouted as they reach their destination, the beach. Muichiro and Nezuko stared at each other and laughed.

"A month or two ago they would have fought,"said Makomo their friend .

"Those two have really gotten close,"said Yuichiro , Muichiro's twin brother. Sabito, who had a crush on Nezuko, grumbled.

"Well they are the only ones who stayed in contact,"Senjuro, the youngest, said.

These six friends hadn't seen each other for almost a year. Now they were having a reunion at the beach. The reason Nezuko and Muichiro had stayed in contact was six months ago Nezuko moved right across the street from Muichiro and they had quickly became the closest of friends....again.

"We came all the way out here and you're going to take a nap!"Muichiro exclaimed when Nezuko got out her beach towel and laid on the beach. She stuck her tounge out at him.

Muichiro went out into the water with the others. On the beach, Nezuko looked like she had fallen asleep. So Muichiro took a nearby bucket and filled it with water. Quietly he crept over to where Nezuko laid. When he was close enough he tipped the bucket.

"DON'T EVEN THINK ABOUT IT KANBARA!"Nezuko said as she sprang to her feet. Muichiro was so startled he threw the bucket drowning them both. "Muichiro!"Nezuko yelled and began chasing him down the beach. Soon they were out of the others' sight.

Nezuko tackled Muichiro to the ground. She turned him on his back. "now what do you have to say for yourself?"Nezuko said.

"I'm sorry,"Muichiro said.

"Thank you,"Nezuko said and helped her best friend to his feet.

"Hey look a carnivel,"Muichiro said, looking off into the distance.

"Why don't we go?"Nezuko said.

"But the others-"

"They won't miss us,"

"But were in swimsuits,"

"So we'll just put our clothes on over them,"

"But we don't have them,"

"They're in my backpack,"Nezuko said she reached into her backpack and pulled out both their clothes.

"Fine let's go," Muichiro said taking his white T-shirt from Nezuko.

"Yea!"Nezuko squeeled and gave Muichiro a hug, causing both of them to blush.

Nezuko pulled away and threw on a pink shirt and jean shorts.

"The others aren't gonna be happy about this,"Muichiro said, as the walked towards the carnivel.

Muichiro and Nezuko found out this was a special one night only carnivel. Everything was free! And, surprisingly, it wasn't very crowded.

"Hey look a haunted house! Let's go!"Muichiro said.

"I don't know," Nezuko said.

"Aw, come on Nez. I'll be right there with you," Muichiro pleaded.

"Fine, but if you try and scare me I'l knock your head off," Nezuko agreed.

"Deal,"Muichiro said.

Muichiro walked right in, but Nezuko hesitated. Muichiro took her hand. She smiled at him and walked in.