Beach Memories (2)

So quick note...This part isnt a lemon or anything, but it will have scenes like (Perv, Kiss) If you're not comfortable with those scenes, I dont recommend you read this.
.....................

"Nezuko....? You awake ?" Nezuko slowly awoke to the sound of Muichiro's voice. She tilted her head to the side and saw Muichiro smiling at her.

"Oh good! You're awake!!" He said with a smile. Yuichiro and Senjuro were awake setting up candles and lanterns near the blanket they were sitting on.

"Where's Zenitsu-kun?" Nezuko asked. Muichiro rolled his eyes.

"Went home. He said he missed his stuffed Nezuko pillow."Muichiro said.

"Nezuko-chan! You're awake!"Senjuro said looking towards her. Nezuko gave a frail smile. Yuichiro looked at her.

"Here's the list of our activity night!" He said throwing the list to her. Nezuko caught it and opened it to see quite a short list..

Activity Night:
-Truth or Dare
-Scary Stories
- Seashell collecting competition
-Sandcastles
-Truth or Dare(again)
-Watch Sunrise

Nezuko giggled.

"Truth or Dare, again?" She smiled. Senjuro gave her a manly smile. They all sat on their blankets for truth or dare.

"Who's going first?" Nezuko asked.

"Hey bro, you go first!" Muichiro pointed out. Yuichiro pouted, but then went on with it.

"Truth!" Yuichiro said.

"Do you like Daki?" Nezuko asked. Yuichiro turned red.

"N..No I do not!" He said covering his face turning red.

Senjuro's thoughts: He so does

"I choose Nezuko " He said with a mischievous face.

"D-Dare..." She went on. Yuichiro gave an evil look.

"I dare you to let my brother do whatever he wants to you in that shed for 1 whole minute!" He said. Nezuko blushed.

"W-what!!"

"Its payback Nez!" Yuichiro said. He neared Muichiro .

"Do what ever you want to her. Just like in p##n" Muichiro blushed and took Nezuko to the shed. They closed the door. Yuichiro and Senjuro waited patiently.

In the end, they both came out, Muichiro's nose bleeding.

"What did you do to her?" Yuichiro asked in a cocky tone.

"I hugged her really tight and kissed her and...."

"DON'T TALK ABOUT IT!" Nezuko cut off. Yuichiro gave a look.

"Nothing like that....?" Yuichiro smirked. Muichiro sighed.

"Nothing like that."

"Senjuro! You go next!"Nezuko said sitting away from Muichiro.

"Dare!"

"I dare you to hug Yuichiro!!"

"That's simple!" Senjuro said giving Yuichiro a nice hug. Yuichiro pushed Senjuro off of him.

"Think of a better one next time Nezuko."

"Muichiro ! You're up next!" Senjuro said.

"DARE!"

"Ok....I dare you to go to the sea, collect a bucket of water, and pour it on Nezuko!"

"SENJURO! Why is everyone targeting me!?" Nezuko whined as Muichiro went to get a bucket of water.

"Here it goes!" *Sploosh* "I-It's C-C-Cold!" Nezuko shivered. Muichiro quickly brought a towel and wrapped it around Nezuko .

"Here! Let me give you a hug!" Muichiro said giving her a warm hug. Nezuko felt better and snuggled into Muichiro's grip.

"Scary Story time!"

"Ahhh! No! Why did we even have to add this activity?!" Yuichiro went on.

"I have one! This one is 口酒女(Mouth slit woman)" Nezuko said. They all went on with their own scary stories... scaring Yuichiro .
2:30 a.m.

"Ooh! Mui-Chan! Check out this amazing seashell!"

"It looks ok, I guess?"

"Not "ok..." Even better!" Nezuko said with an excited face.

"What's even better for me is a bamboo." He said. Nezuko turned red.

"Bro!!! Yamero (Stop)!" Yuichiro looked at them from a distance.

"Being a couple...looks fun doesn't it?!" He asked as Senjuro was collecting seashells. Senjuro looked back at Yuichiro .

"It sure does. I thought it would be me that would have Nezuko's heart. But Muichiro took it...and I don't blame him. I'm just happy that she's happy." He said, watching Muichiro and Nezuko kick water at each other. Yuichiro froze.

"Nezuko huh?" Yuichiro said as he took a picture of a starfish. Senjuro noticed the sudden change in Yuichiro's face, but didn't say anything.

5:00 a.m.

The sun was gonna rise, and everyone took their seat to watch it. Muichiro's group and 2 other groups near them who were also having activity night. Nezuko laid snug on her boyfriend's shoulder.

"Muichiro , could we do this again some other day?" She asked. Muichiro smiled.

"Anything for you Nezuko" As a kiss connected their lips, Yuichiro watched and sighed.

Yuichiro's thoughts: If only I could tell Daki would understand how I actually feel...
As the sun was up, the four friends grabbed their stuff and went home.

"Tadaima(I'm home)" Nezuko said entering the house.

"NEZUKO! HOW WAS YOUR NIGHT? DID YOU AND MUICHIRO SMOOCH!? HOW MANY TIMES!?" Tanjiro shouted, running towards his sister.

Nezuko sighed. She smiled at her older brother who hugged her tightly.

"Best night ever..." She whispered under her breath. Tanjiro looked at her in a confused way.

"What?" "Best night ever," Nezuko repeated with a smile.

End of Beach Day