Thats how I met her!

Muichiro's point of view: 

School is finally over and I don't need to worry about a thing! Even though my mom wants me to go to summer school... I'm not going. 

"Muichiro, why don't you want to go? I heard a girl, Nezuko , was going and she's pretty too!" she said.

"Mom, please don't do this again. I haven't even seen her face. I bet she's ugly and you're just lying to me!" I told her.

"hm, you know what! Go to the beach maybe you'll see her there!" she handed me a hair clip.

"When you see her, give her this, tell her it's from Isabela and tell her she's always welcome in our house!". 

I didn't want to fight with my mom so I did what she said. I got my skate board and headed down to la loma beach. As I skated down I ran into Makomo and Daki. 

"Ray!!!" They both screamed at me.

"You going to the beach?"

Didnt they see that I'm in my swim trucks and my unzipped sweater ofc I'm going. 

"Yea, also are you guys happened to be friends with Nezuko?I got this hair clip for her..."I asked him I rarely talk to them I'm more into talking with the guys. 

They both squeaked and jumped down and up.

"Muichiro's in love!" I opened my eyes wide opened!

"Where the heck did you get that from my mom just ordered me to give it to her!?" I told them. 

"Well if you put it like that we actually are pretty good friends with one of the most prettiest and popluar girl in school. Well, I'm actually number one, the most popular and prettiest girl in the school no offense to Nezuko but she's the second" Daki winked at me.

"Oh Muichiro and you just missed her she's going to the beach to hang out with her brother  Tanjiro I think?" Makomo said. 

"She's Tanjiro's little sister??? Perfect catch you guys later. As I skated down again the street their were more people walking them normally. I guess today is a good day to walk. 

"Oh Muichiro! Come here!" It was Kotetsu a kid my mom used to babysit when I was 11 and he was 4.

"What's up Kotetsu need something?" I asked him he clearly need something. 

"I actually do we're playing fútbol but Zenitsu and Inosuke are fighting again. Those boys are a pair of boy that are always causing trouble around here. 

"Don't worry Kotetsu I'll take care of it..." I got to the two boys and stood their staring at them.

"Muichiro where are you going that your shirt and all that?" Inosuke asked. 

"I'm going to the beach to get a hair clip to a girl named Nezuko but that's nothing of your concerned" Inosuke smirked at me, meanwhile Zenitsu was just glaring at me. 

"Oh I see,ok good luck then!" Inosuke said as he kicked the ball to Zenitsu's face. I turned to Kotetsu

"Take the football away from them or else I'll team is going to lose!" I started laughing. 

"Kotetsu that's the point of the game you need to take the ball away from them!" I got my skateboard and went on my way.

Finally I got to the beach.

When I saw Tanjiro, I ran to him quickly.

"Tanjiro! Have you seen Nezuko?" I asked him. He turned around and frowned.

"You mean my little sister? Sorry, you just missed her but, she did say she's going to Tokyo" I said goodbye to him and went their. 

As I walk into the stare I realized I didn't know who she was..