|| The beach day! ||

-=Nezuko's POV=-  
I would wake up at the razes of day light,I could hear that the balcony was open as I heard the birds singing outside the room as the wind blowing gently inside. I would look around the room seeing no sign of Daki in the room with me. I would then notice the white piece of paper with something written on it on my bedside drawer next to me,I would pick the piece of paper up,it was a note from my best friend Daki. I would read the note inside of my head.

"Good morning Nez!~ I have went to the cafeteria to meet up with some girls,they wanted to talk to me about something important,I will be saving you a spot next to me in case you wake up and you want to eat with us,I also have left you a glass of water on your drawer just in case if you were thirsty ^^ See you there!" the note would read.  

I'd let out a gentle small smile,that is Daki for you,sweet innocent and kind,I'm sure that's why she's so popular. I would sit up and get out of bed to change from my pajamas into different clothes. After changing from my pajamas i would drink the glass of water that Daki got for me so that it wasn't a waste and head outside of the room only grabbing my phone and the glass cup with me to return it to the cafeteria. As i was outside of me and Daki's room i would head inside th hallway towards the closed elevator,the elevator was closed and i couldn't head inside yet.After waiting a few seconds for the elevator to get to my floor,the elevator doors open,in front of me was Muichiro inside of the elevator a bit concerned to see me in the morning.

"Oh,Good morning Nezuko! Did you sleep well?" He would smile brightly waving his hand at me as a gesture of saying hello.

"Good morning Mui-Chan!~" I would smile at him back,then head inside the elevator soon after. The doors of the elevator then closed,bringing us to the last floor where the cafeteria should be.

"How did you sleep so far?" Muichiro would glance at me when he would ask that.

"Yeah,I slept very good!" I chirped like a happy bird.   We would arrive at our destination,the doors of the elevator would open and we both would head outside of the elevator to the cafeteria.

"Your going to eat breakfast right?" I asked while i would walk next to him to the cafeteria.

  "Yup,I woke up just not to late ago." He would reply.  

We would finally arrive at the cafeteria,the smell of food would get to our noses as we would get to the cafeteria. The cafeteria was full of people chatting and laughing and talking about how their day went,I then heard someone call my name, Daki was calling me over at her and the girls table with a sweet smile plastered on her face waving at me gesturing me to come over. I would also hear Muichiro name called by a group of boys at a different table.

"Well,See you later !" He'd gesture goodbye to me and went to his own group of friends.

"Bye Muichiro!" I'd gesture back.  

We both would then part ways,going to our own group of friends,I would walk towards Daki and the other girls and sit down next to Daki.

"Good morning Nez-Chan!~ Did you sleep well?" Daki chirped. 

I would nod.  

Me and Daki would then chat with the other girls at the table and laugh together as we would eat our food. I would then see our teacher heading inside the cafeteria with a notepad in their hand,it was our english teacher from yesterday. The teacher would then call everyone to get their attention and lead all of us to the beach. The girls went to the girls changing room to change to their swimsuits and the boys went to change in the boys changing room.  I grabbed my swimsuit and head into a empty changing room and start to head inside to change locking the door behind me. After a few minutes of hesitating and changing I was finally done changing into the swimsuit that Tanjiro got me I would look at the mirror next to me to see how it fit me. The frilly swimsuit was a cute light pink polka dotted two piece, to be honest it wasn't bad at all! I am kind of surprised how Tanjiro didn't get me a weird swimming suit,since he is overprotective.I would also have my hair styled two braids into normal pigtails. 

As I exited out, "Nezuko!~ Over here!" My best friend waved at me gesturing me to come.  Daki sat under the shade of an umbrella on a light pink towel and a purple towel placed right next to it,making a big towel spot that about 3 people can sit on. I would run towards Daki on the sand to see what she needed.

"Daki ? do you need anything? what's going on?" I would ask Daki . 

"Have you placed sun screen on your body yet?" The daikon colored haired girl would ask glancing at me with a smile plastered on her face. 

"No.." I'd answer her question.

"Why?" I added. 

"Well we both know that you don't want to get any sun burns" Daki would giggle. 

"Here,let me help you place sun screen on." Daki insisted with a gentle smile.

"Oh,Okay.." I would give the violet haired girl a small smile and let her help me with placing sun screen on me.  

After 2 minutes we were done with helping each other placing sun screen on ourselves,Me and Daki could hear her being called by a group of girls to talk to her, Daki excused herself and left me under the shade of the umbrella alone,since the girls asked Daki for relationship advice. I was alone,all by myself.. Then i had an idea. I stood up and went out of the umbrellas shade to go and swim a bit in shallow water,I could hear a group of boys play volleyball but I didn't bother to look,I was a bit upset and i wanted to swim. I arrived at the shore,waves of the sea would crash down near my legs,wetting my feet between the blue sea shore. I would walk inside the sea to swim,i walked about a few seconds until the water reached up to my basin.I would then swim around and have fun by myself. It wasn't too fun,all i could do was just swim in the water and look at the group of boys that were laying volley ball,I sighed. Then something would hit my head while I was off guard. 

"Hck!-" I'd choke on a bit of water after I would fall down making me breathe in the water instead of the air. 

"Owch.." I whined a bit while standing back up to rub my head on the spot that i was hit,then look back at the beach to see where the volley ball came from,looking a bit annoyed who ever hit me on accident or on purpose.  I could see that Sabito,one of the boys from the group that were playing volleyball was waving at me to get my attention. Was he the one who shot that ball at me?? 

"Nezukoooo!!" Sabito would call my name. 

"Where you the one who threw the ball at me?!?" I would shout back having an annoyed tone in my voice.

"Oh yeah,We're sorry about that!" Sabito apologized while responding back loudly.

"Could you give us back our ball? Since your in the water?" He added.

  "Okay!" I pouted while shouting back.  I would pick up the ball and walk in the water heading back on the beach to give them back their ball.

Until...

"Nezuko ! Watch out!" Senjuro shouted with a worried expression on his face. 

Huh?...