i think were alone now

(Same outfit as the last chapter, the image above is how big eddies jacket is on marrianne)

(Song for this chapter is you've got another thing coming- judas priest)

The group listened on intently to eddies recollection of what happened back at his trailer. "You all think im crazy right?" He just looks at them shaking his voice cracking. Marrianne sits next to him offering him her hand to hold just as a sign of comfort.

"No we dont think you're crazy at all" dustin starts only to be cut off by eddie again.

"Don't bullshit me, man! I know how this sounds" his voice an octave higher laced with pain. The tears about to spill sparkling softly in the dim light of the shed. Everyone begins to reassure him of their belief in his recollection.

Dustin begins to explain the past events in hawkins to eddie. And to further his confusion they ask him about what he saw.

"Its fine if you didn't though all like 4 things we've dealt with have been different so this may be the same" marrianne adds

Eddie just confirms that there was no visible indications to why what happened to chrissy happened just that she was unresponsive.

"It was like she was in a trance or something" he assures the group.

"Or under a spell" dustin adds making some connection.

"A curse" eddie reaffirms also making the connection

"Vecnas curse" both henderson say finalising the theory

The rest of the group look at the three nerds confused, awaiting a response steve speaks up "whos vecna?"

"An undead creature of great power" "a spell caster" "a dark wizard"   Dustin and eddie bounce off eachother in hopes of creating a coherent explanation. They continue to explain the situation before it gets too late.

By the time its fully dark steve heads to the car with the others. Leaving a hesitant marrianne in the doorway.

"Guys i think im gonna stay here make sure everythings fine and all that shit. Dustin just tell mom im at robins." She smiled and ushered them all off despite their protests.
"So munson, killing cheerleaders now? I didn't exactly take them to be your type. I'd have taken you as more of a son of sam. You know like a delusional cultist murderer, not a bundy with a victim type" she says clearly making light of the situation.

"Seriously, I'd like to think if i was a murder which im obviously not I'd be untraceable" he chuckles smiling at her.

The pair then sit in silence for a minute. "So you think im attractive?" Eddie blurts out before he can stop himself.

"Dont get a big head, I'll admit your cute but that doesn't mean that i want to get with you. I just have a type and your the only one in hawkins that fits it" she shuffles about her face hidden now due to its apparent redness

"Aww do i make you blush princess?" He says regaining his lost composure.

"Anyway, do you want to listen to music with me, what i have currently is limited but still its better then nothing" she asks pulling out her walkman and handing an earphone over along with 3 mixes. He just puts one in and starts the tape. Embarrassment by madness starts playing making marrianne start giggling.

"Annie whats funny?"

"Its just ironic isnt it, were hiding cos you're being outcast and no one particularly wants to see you and this is the first song that plays"

"Okay, yeah, i see the irony in that" he chuckles too smiling at the girl singing along to the song next to him. He hums with her to the tape. "Annie is there any-" hes cut of by marriannes soft snores beside him. He just looked down at the girl next to him wondering how someone with so much passion and fire in their personality can look so sweet and innocent while sleeping. He noticed how the constant tension in her body had just melted away. He just sat putting small braids in her hair until he himself began to feel sleepy.

Marrianne was the first to wake, the rise and fall of her unusually soft pillow startled her at first. Looking up she noticed she was sleeping on eddie munsons chest. The morning air had a bite to it due to them being by the water. And despite all the alarm bells in her head she snuggled further into eddies side inhaling the smokey smell on his jacket. Well she wouldn't describe it as smokey leather with rum and vanilla. And obviously weed but that was scent that lingered not what he himself would naturally smell of.

Eddie did eventually wake. He woke to the brunette girl that slept by him curled into his side shivering while playing with his hair gently. "Shit sorry, i didn't know you was awake" she apologised hastily

"Its fine princess, it was nice" he responds quietly not wanting her to stop. The door suddenly swings open revealing the four other teenagers from last night holding many bags causing marrianne to jump back quite fast and hit her head.

"Delivery service" dustin announced ignoring his sisters cries of pain. "So we got, uhh, some good news and some bad news"   he says to eddie whos already eating a bix of cereal.  "How do you prefer it?"

"Bad news first always" eddie responds his mouth still full of cereal

"Bad news. So we tapped into the hawkins p.d dispatch with our cerebro and they're definitely looking for you. Also they're, uh, pretty convinced you killed chrissy" he says

"Like 100% kind of convinced" max adds on not helping at all.

"And the good news?" Eddie asks hoping for something miraculous.

"Your name hasn't gone public yet. But if we found out about you its only a matter of time before others do to. And once thats out everyone and their shallow minded mother is gonn be gunning for you." Robin replys

"Hunt the freak, right?" Eddie asks disheartened

"Exactly" robin continues

"Shit" he mutters before attempting to tune in to dustins ever so easy plan to prove his innocence, which is very simple except you need an undead army or a 14 year old with superpowers who has currently lost her superpowers and is across the country. So yeah easy. The group start on a tangent which is the least convincing reassurance both eddie and marrianne had ever heard.

The wail of sirens causes eddie to hide and the others to check at the window. They decide to follow the cars up the road and leave a shivering marrianne with eddie yet again.

Once the group of 4 leave eddie notices the girls shivering. "Annie, princess put my jacket on if you're cold" he hands the jacket over and she slips it on.

"Its huge on me, i look stupid"

"You look cute" he sends her a stupid grin.

She just curls up in a ball singing it must have been love to herself. Her thoughts running between billy and eddie unable to decide between whats true and whats some imaginary feeling between them both. Being honest with herself the idea of loving again scared her. Whoever she loved she always lost.

Torn between her head and heart she shrugs off eddies jacket and heads outside. Leaving eddie inside also conflicted, feelings were never his thing. Yeah he had crushes and flirted but he never felt like he did around her with them.

She was his reason. His sun and his moon. She was the sound of birds in a morning and waves crashing on the sand. He loved everything about her from how she scrunched her nose in concentration to how she'd hum big girls dont cry when upset or nervous. He loved every mark, scar amd freckle on her body because it was hers and that was all it needed to be. He was falling for her and she couldn't give a shit. He was just her brothers creep of a friend who was occasionally fun to tease amd flirt with. Amd be hated it because he nearly loved her and she didn't even see him as anything.

A/N: i know thats a shit place to leave it but I'll make it up to hou i promise.