daydream beliver

(Song for this chapter is you really got me- the kinks)

Fuck eddie munson. Fuck him for making her feel thing again. She was perfectly happy in her own world ignoring the existence of relationships but no he had to ruin it with his stupid perfect hair and sexy voice. And the way he twirls his stupid rings on his fingers. Its not fair how can someone be so similar to her yet they're the one she wants.

Marrianne just rests against the wall of the shed regaining her composure before going back inside amd sitting by eddie in absolute silence. Looking over at him she notices a distant look in his eyes. "Eddie?

"Yeah?" He responds vacantly

"If we get out of here and you don't get arrested would you maybe wanna hang out or something. Its fine if not i get I've been a complete bitch and i understand if you dont want to talk to me ever again after this" she says beging to ramble.

"Woah, woah. Slowly. I'd love to hang out with you after everything, and i don't think you're a bitch. You're just a henderson im pretty sure being wierd is a biological trait of yours. "

"Oh okay cool. By the way, you don't speak french do you?" She asks only to give herself a way of ranting without being understood.
He just shakes his head. "Okay good" she smiles at him.

The pair continue sitting in a comfortable silence occasionally asking each othe questions. Marrianne just picks at the tacky blue tarpaulin to distract herself  starting to mutter to herself quietly.
"Je t'aime, espèce de monstre aux cheveux longs. tu m'as captivé dès le moment où je t'ai vu et à partir de là j'ai été accro. tu es comme ma propre drogue personnelle enivrante mais dangereuse. si je me permets de vous en vouloir, peu importe à quel point je le veux. ça pourrait nous blesser tous les deux. tu es tellement parfait de façon inimaginable. tu envahis mes pensées quand je me réveille et tu restes là jusqu'à ce que je dors et même eux tu tourmentes mes rêves. vous pourriez avoir tout de moi si vous le demandiez, mais je garde cette mascarade de haine, que ce soit pour moi ou pour vous. tu as changé ma vie et pour une fois, par toi je ne me sens plus condamné. Et tout ce que je veux, c'est que tu me veuilles à toi éternellement, marrianne"

(i love you, you long haired freak. you captivated me from the moment i saw you amd from there i was hooked. you're like my own personal drug intoxicating yet dangerous. if i allow myself too much off you no matter how much i want it. it could hurt both of us. you're so fucking perfect in unimaginable ways. you invade my thoughts when i wake and remain there until i sleep and even them you plague my dreams. you could have all of me if you asked yet I keep this charade of hate weather it be for myself or you. you have changed my life and for once, by you i no longer feel doomed. and all i want is for you to want me

yours eternally, marrianne-- translation)

Eddie just chuckles not understanding a word but agreeing the French is definitely the most attractive language on her. All he wanted to do in that moment waa tell her, tell her everything because in spite of the situationhe was in he felt the safest he had in a long time.

"Eddie you wouldn't have anything to smoke would you?" Marrianne blurts out

"Like cigs or like weed cos i have both but idk what you smoke?"

"Whatever you feel like?" She smiles going over to him

"Well i want to get stoned with you, i want to see what the marrianne henderson is like high"

"Okay then" she watches him roll while messing about with his lighter. It had been a long time since marrianne had smoked anything other then a cigarette but she was stressed and needed something to take the edge off. Eddie just lit the joint taking a long drag before handing it to marrianne. It didn't take long for the unlikely yet similar pair to begin spilling secrets to eachother.

Eddie was the first "you know its really wierd liking one person when you've never liked someone before. Because its like every becomes centered around them and i dont know how to feel about it" marrianne giggled like the comment meant nothing to her yet the ache in her chest told her different. It was like he had ripped out her heart and stomped on it right in front of her.

"It's even wierder falling for someone when you swore you we're never going to love again. Because knowing you can't have them hurts" she countered in jest.

"I can see that, it must hurt loosing someone you love"

"Oh it does. When billy died it was like i  lost a part of me i was never going to get back. I didn't want to do anything for months after it happened it genuinely forced me into leaving town because it all reminded me of him. I did love him amd a small part of me still does" she answers.

They continue talking the whole night through each passing moment at complete ease making it even harder to deny their feelings for each other and every so often one of them would let their mask slip allowing the true person to show before quickly going back to being as cold with each other as they can be.

"Munson if we both make it out of here promise we won't go back to fucking with eachothers heads again its boring now." Marrianne expels almost like it pains her to call a truce. He just grins at her widely and agreed. Its not much but to him its a start on making his Annie officially his.

The two teenagers eventually settle down to sleep, eddie on the boat covered by the tarp and marrianne in a corner eddies jacket covering her to sleep. A few hours into what was an already fitful sleep marrianne woke. Her mind was plagued with memorys and a sick feeling in the pit of her stomach that she was going to lose the munson boy too.

"Eddie?" She whispered softly crawling over to him. The boy stirred sleepily.

"Yeah?" He asked his voice deeper and raspy from sleep, causing her cheeks to flush red.

"Can i lay with you it sound stupid but i had a nightmare and you and dustin died. And i couldn't save either of it was like i was glued to the spot"

He just climbs out to her and pulls her into a warm embrace. "Princess im right here its fine and dustin will be tucked warm and safe in his own bed. So lets sleep" he keeps her as close as possible even while they drift off into peaceful sleeps.