Chapter 3 Meeting teammates

Time: Unknown

Location: Unknown

I wake up in a hospital type bed with a bag that is almost empty on a pole near my bed that is hooked into my wrist. A person that looks like a nurse walks over "Hey, how do you feel right now?" She asks "I feel ok I guess, I feel normal except my leg feels a bit numb." I reply. She says, "Your injury wasn't major because the knife didn't hit anything vital, so you can walk but it might be numb for a while." "Thank you for helping me" I say with gratitude, "It's fine this is my job" she replies. "I think I have to go to the therapist to get a personality evaluation, where would that be?" I ask "To the right and at the end of the hall. " she says. I take the needle out, got up, said thank you one more time and walk out.

I walk through the door and see an inkling that looked like a young adult maybe 20 years old, she has long hair in a double bun style with light tan skin. "You're Rider I presume?" she asks, "Yup, that's me" I reply. "Here." she says and hands me a piece of paper with questions on it. "This is a personality test, it will tell us your personality so we can put it on file. Fill it out and I will tell you where to go next. "Ok" I reply. *30 minutes later* I put the paper down and say "Done." "Good, there is a map outside the door and when you look at it and go to the special aerial attack squad building to meet your teammates. "Thank you for the guidance, I should get going now." I say. "Your welcome and bye."

I walk out of the office and look at the map and look for the special aerial attack squad (S.A.A.S) building. I find it and memorize where it is and walk out of the exit nearby. I look around and see the building, it is a building the size of a large warehouse and is an olive green color. I jog over to the entrance and see that there is a card reader next to the door. I try to open the door but it is locked. I assume I need a keycard, but I didn't get one. I realize I haven't checked my pockets after falling unconcious.  I decide to look even though there is a low chance that I magically have a keycard in my pocket but it is worth a try. I feel something in the shape of a card and i pull it out and it says my first name and last name on it with a chip in it.

I didn't know where the card came from but I inserted it into the card reader and the light on the reader blinked green. I tried the door and it opened, I take my key card and walk in and  I hear "HEY, who are you and why are you here" yells an unknown voice. An octoling walks up and grabs my collar and picks me up a little. "Who are you and why are you here!!!" she yells again. "u-u-u-u-u-um" I stutter in panic. "Sarah cool it, I think this is our new teammate! I fought him in the arena to test his skill!" says another unknown voice which I realized was the soldier I fought in the arena. The octoling now known as Sarah let's go and walks away, I recover from the panic and Jack walks over and says "Sorry about that, Sarah is uptight and kind of hostile to newcomers." "It's okay." I reply great full that he saved me from being interrogated by Sarah because that was genuinely was terrifying. 

Jack is average height with light tan skin and a the hipster hairstyle."So anyway your name is rider right?" Jack asked. "Yep" I reply, Jack continues with "Commander left a note saying that we would have a new teammate and I am pretty sure it's you, so anyway my name is Jack as you know and I am the explosive expert and this.*Another inkling walks up by him* is Olivia." "Hello Rider my specialty is healing and special gear" Olivia says softly. Olivia is also average height with darker tan skin with the hippie hairstyle. "You've met Sarah she specializes in hand to hand combat." Jack says. Hearing this I realize that if Jack didn't intervene I probably would have been sent to the medic again."I'll show you around the building" Jack says.

Jack and I walk to our first part of this warehouse which the warehouse was set up to have like rooms without the walls that make them rooms.*If you've seen Hobbs and Shaw think of Brixton's compound on a smaller scale like with the firing range that is open so it is not really rooms* "This is the weapons locker and armory." Jack says and points to an area where there are weapons hung up on the walls and lockers. "You can get attachments and upgrades for your weapons there." He walks over to what looks like a shooting range and says "This is obviously the range and on the dividers you can set it to how far you want the target from you." Jack turns around and says "That is the living quarters, we all share a pretty big room and in fact this is the only room in the building. Don't worry we all get our own beds. Beside the room is the kitchen and living room for making food and chillin out."

Jack walks over to the corner and says " Finally we have the gadget area where we get gadgets and gear for specific missions. That is the tour go make yourself at home in the bedroom and unpack because I think your stuff is in there."