Chapter 4 Infiltration

Time: 4:00 AM

Location: S.A.A.S Building

The war started a few days ago and the dark inklings have taken over some major cities and some towns. The dark inklings and octolings are trying to enslave and take over all normal inkling and octoling kind. My squad and I are going on a strike to take over a critically base because doing this will do a huge blow to the Dark's(this is what I'm calling them because saying inkling and octoling over and over is too long and repetative)ability to send equipment to their forces. This base distributes over 60% percent of the equipment to their forces. We've already been briefed that two platoons will attack the front while we go through the back. Olivia walks over and says "It's time to leave" 

I nod and grab my lethal version of the my splattershot from the armory, and join my squadmates at the exit and we walk over to the plane that will drop us from the sky and we will land behind the the base and sneak in while the attack is going in the front. We climb into the sleek, black stealth plane. I walk into the drop bay and hold on to the grip hanging from the roof and wait for takeoff. I hear the engines fire up and we take off to attack the distribution base. We are circling the base at a high altitude, waiting for the attack to start. Then we hear explosions in the distance which is the signal for us to drop.

Air rushes by my face and I look down and I can't see the ground below. I check my altitude meter and I have about a few seconds until I pull my parachute. I pull my chute and slide down the night vision visor on my helmet and I can see the base Farley clearly. See Olivia to my right and Jack and Sarah to my left. When my feet touch the ground and I take off my chute, then move it into the bushes. Jack, Olivia, and I jog over to Sarah(because she is squad leader). We regroup and walk over to the wall. Jack drops his duffel bag and pulls out a silent charge, he puts it on the wall and walks back behind cover and motions us to do the same. We get behind cover and he asks "Are you guys ready?" "Roger." We all say at the same time.

Jack squeezes the detonator and we hear a small pop and there is a hole big enough to climb through in the wall. Sarah climbs through the wall and looks around. "I think it's cle-AAAHHH!!!!!" she says/yelps. A shot flys and hits her right in the chest and she hits the ground with a thump. Olivia gasps and all our eyes widen. "I think that was a charger shot-" I start "We have to get to her quickly!" Olivia finishes. I run over to the hole and look through it to see a dark inkling walk out from behind a wall."Well, I knew that popping noise was bad news." the guard says. I see Sarah's arm move and I realize that she has a little bit of life force in her. Since she fell she dropped her dualies, so she tries to crawl her way to one of them. "Oh, you're still alive. Well time to finish you" He says. He puts his foot on her throat and she lets out a small, bloody cough. "Nighty night octoling."