Chapter 6 Darkest Day

The guards light us up but I was able to duck before anything hit me. I pop up and start nailing people with my Splattershot hitting ever shot, Jack is crushing people with is heavy dynamo and Olivia hitting people and downing the with one shot. While I was shooting a guard snuck up on me and grabbed me. He puts a knife to my throat and hisses in my ear "Don't move or you got splat." "HEY" He yells to get my teammate's attention. "If you want him to not get splatted, lower your weapons." Olivia and Jack's eyes widen and lower their weapons. The guards are holding their weapons up from a distance, but there is a window to escape out the door. I activate my finger communicator and connect it to Olivia's visor.

I type with small finger motions so the guard won't notice. I text "escape through door while you can." Olivia nods her head side to side to motion no. I text Olivia "JUST GO". Olivia reluctantly nods yes and says "Jack follow me and RUN" and they bolt out the door with Jack looking very concerned. A scientist walks in and says "What is going on!" "Just some intruders but we got them out." The soldier holding me captive says "And we got a experiment here" and my captor grins. The scientists grins and says"Bring him and follow me." I get dragged to a bed and get clamped down to it. The scientist grabs a syringe and injects something straight into my wrist. This causes a splitting a headache that makes me scream out in pain. He gives me more injections on places around my body, anywhere you could inject a syringe. My vision starts to blur and black out, my vision contorts and then I'm out.

*Sanitized mind*

I look around and I don't know where I am and why I'm strapped to a bed. A scientist looking octoling with black ink colored hair is standing in the corner. I look down at my arms and my sleeves are rolled up and there are small bruises decorating my arms. I also see that my sweatshirt and shirt have been rolled up and my stomach has bruises as well. The scientist looking octoling walks over and says "Hello subject 2". "Hello, where am I" I say with zero emotion (Also I'm just gonna say that every time Rider speaks it will be with zero emotion. I'm just saying this because I don't want to have to say "with zero emotion very time he speaks). "You're in lab 5 and you only exist to protect the lab and the base. "Ok, when do I start?" I ask "Right now" he replies.