↣ 𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟼 - (𝙽𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚛) 𝙶𝚘 𝙱𝚊𝚌𝚔? ↢

Flynn and I are currently climbing down the tower with two arrows each. My cross bow is hanging off my shoulder from the strap it has on it. We are halfway down the tower. I'm debating on telling Flynn that we should just take off and leave the crown behind. But, we couldn't do that. That's worth a whole castle, it's too much to leave behind.

F: "You coming, Blondie?"

Y: "You think it'll be just fun for us to kind of run around for a while?"

F: "Yeah, until that horse comes back with his friends."

Y: "Hey, it's still an adventure."

A second later I see Rapunzel's hair flow down like a rope, then Flynn and I have to press ourselves against the tower to avoid being hit by Rapunzel. She was giggling and laughing on the way down. Flynn and I tried to hurry up so we could reach her before she ran off and got hurt. I see her hesitate before she steps onto ground.

Y: "I can't tell if I should feel happy that she left or feel sad that she's acting like this because she never left."

F: "I say both."

Y: "And..she's running towards the vines while singing, fantastic."

While we were talking she was rolling around, playing in the grass and water before running off through the entrance where we came from. We started climbing down even faster before running after her in record time.

F: "You sure it's gonna fun now?"

Y: "Not if she runs off like this."

Once we found her, she was on the line between thrilled that she's outside and scared to death of what her mother would think.

R: "I can't believe I did this!"

Happy.

R: "Ican'tbelieveIdidthis..."

Scared.

R: "I can't believe I did this!!"

Laughter.

R: "Mother would be so furious.."

Shuddering breaths.

And from this point on the spiral into her conflicting feelings started going downhill.
___________________________________

Rapunzel was sitting on a stone in a little pond with water lilies in her hand while Flynn and I were a little ways away just staring at her. We were both bored, but I was enjoying the scenery a bit more.

R: "But, that's okay. What she doesn't know won't kill her, right?"
___________________________________

R: "Oh my gosh! This would kill her."

Her crying voice was echoed to entrance of the cave where Flynn and I were standing waiting for her. We were both already done with this deal if she was going to act like this all day and tomorrow.
___________________________________

R: "This is so fun!!"

Some leaves were now on top of Flynn's head due to Rapunzel kicking a pile while running by us. We were, once again, standing around and waiting for her to calm down and acclimate to the environment, but we both doubted that was going to happen for a while. I laughed at his face with the leaves in his hair.