13

This picture has me crying!

Also, from now on this story is going to be mature. Mostly for sexual stuff but also because of the violence to happen. After all, this is a wolf story.

Kaiden POV

"Where you goin'?" My moms asks me as I walk into the living room to put on my shoes.

"Nick wanted me to help him pick out new basketball shoes or somethin'." I answer as I slip on a pair of Jordan's.

She raises a brow. "New shoes, huh?"

I shrug. "I think he's just lonely. Hanging around the big house by himself."

"Doesn't he have his dad, or his sister?"

"I don't think his dad is around. Works a lot or something. And Mila went to a friend's house for the weekend. I guess Meki's there, but I don't think they get along too good."

"Alright, well make sure to get back before dinner. And tell Nick he's welcome to stay over any time."

"Will do. Love you."

"Love you, baby. Have a good day."

I blow her a kiss before walking out the door. I make my way down the steps, careful to not slip on the wet pavement. It's been raining nonstop for days. Guess it was a good thing I was still on break. Keeps me from needing to walk to school in this weather.

Not that it'd make much difference if I went or not. Most of my classes were done. If I did have any this final year, they'd be electives.

The bus pulls on the final stop and I get off. Making my way towards the large brick building that was the sports store. It wasn't the only one in town, but it was the best. They had everything a man needed from golfing gear to the best Jordan's money can buy.

I wave down Nick, who's standing near the front of the door. And aparently his brother. Yeah, he defiantly didn't tell me about Meki coming.

My muscles tense as I falter in my step, but I quickly recover. I've barley spoken a work to this man and every time has been awakard and weird. Nick is one of my best friends, and this is his brother. I should make an effort to get along with him, whether I want to rub myself against his long muscular legs or not.

"Sup." I say as I approach Nick, falling into our usual slapped handshake that grips tighter as we fall into a hug. I pull make giving him a genuine smile. I was glad to be hanging with him again outside practice. He's been cutting me off these last few weeks but when I reached out with little response, I figured he just needed time and space. It's been a while since we've been out like this, since I've seen him so carefree and I was happy.

"Nothing much." He says casually, nodding his head to the side towards Meki. "You know my brother, Meki."

I look to the tall me standing before me. Even with only two inches on me, he had a certain dominance, making me feel much smaller than I am.

I put my hand out, "Meki, good to see you again. Didn't get to thank you for the ride the other day."

Something in Meki's face twitched a little, like he was hiding a grimace. But like a pro, he hide it well, keeping his face casual.

"Don't worry about it. Kaiden, right?"

I nod, a weird fluttering warm feeling in my stomach as he said my name. And he'd remembered it too...nice.

"Yeah, you remembered."

"'Course I did." He said as if it was obvious, his eyebrows drawing a little together.