I am a....

It was on this lovely Wednesday night, that my friends and I decided we should have a girl's night with drinks and fun.
I was an exceptionally jovial person as much as I was very studious during school hours, I was similarly a very fun-loving person.
We had just concluded our semester exams and the last week has been very tension-filled and strength-draining, you know how it is with students and exams, so deciding to go out and breathe the fresh air of leisure was no biggie.
I dressed up in my knee-length leather boots, a jean skirt, a crop tank top, and a leather jacket. It was my usual way of playing dress-up, I styled my hair and left it flowing over my shoulders, I had long, curly hair. The lengthy hair, I got from my mum and the curls from my dad.
Informed my brother I was leaving and as usual, he touched my hair and said "Don't stay out long, curfew is 10 pm".
It was still past 7 pm and in this part of the town midnight still looked like noon with people and lights everywhere you turn your head.
Caught a cab to the location and there they were my friends, I smiled and waved at them, and they waved back at me with excitement written all over their faces, well they'd earned this night out and I had too.
We ate, drank, and played all sorts of games. We went to the karaoke bar and by the time we were all exhausted it was a quatre to ten, they told me not to worry about leaving and that I can stay over at any of their places, but I refused the offer and took my leave.
I got outside and stayed there for a while trying to get a cab but I couldn't, so I decided to walk out of the alley to the main street because I'd certainly get a cab there.