VICTIM

Walking down, a particular turn that was supposed to take to link me to the highway was barricaded, I had to walk a little more and turn through another alley, I was scared since I wasn't used to that area, and walked very rapidly.
It was a serene environment, if a pin was dropped in the middle of the road there and then, you would hear it drop loudly.
I heard footsteps approaching me, it was just a girl and a guy who passed by abruptly, clutching my bag tightly to my chest, I increased my stride. A cat meowed in the corner, and this sent me rolling on the ground, as I had struck my leg on a stone out of dismay, I uttered a profanity at the cat, even the devil knew how scared I was of cats.
Once again, I heard footsteps behind me, and before a realized it he was sauntering beside me, I tried to walk faster but he caught up with me in no time and pulled me to himself. Standing before me was a tall dark skinned guy, wearing a face cap.
"Utter any word and you'll wake up in the other world," he said threateningly, holding a pen knife to my stomach.
I suppressed the cry that was ready to explode out of my lips and sobbed quietly, the words "please don't hurt me" rang from my lips faster than a heartbeat.
"Follow me quietly," he let out, I walked with him in a very nervous way, he glanced at me, and his eyes threw daggers.
We walked toward an uncompleted empty building and pushed me inside, my eyes quickly scanned the interior of the building and I sighted another door leading out of the building, as he turned to study the environment, I scrambled on my feet and made a run for the door.
He turned to see me running and cursed under his breath, he ran towards me and threw a heavy punch on my back, I fell forward and smashed my head on a stone.
I felt dizzy for a moment as warm blood trickled down my forehead, he sat on me, slapped me, and continued beating me up. The next thing I knew he was tearing off my clothes with his pen knife and bare hands.
Clasping me to himself he dipped himself into me, I was just there lying lifeless on the ground. I hated myself, with my last breath I begged him to kill me but he smiled and said "No, live, live to remember this moment and cherish it till you die" then I lost consciousness.