Reality

I woke up to the sound of something beeping, I looked around and of course, it was a hospital, how did I get here? the last thing I remember were the words of that monster.
I turned to see my mum sobbing in the corner, my brother curled up on the ground, and my dad staring out of the window.
"Mum, Dad" I called out, they all turned and scampered towards me, they hugged me and told me not to worry and that everything will be fine.
Hearing those words of comfort, was what I needed at that moment, I cried loudly and they just soothed me. I knew they were in pain too but just didn't want to add to mine.
1 week had gone by and I was being discharged from the hospital, it has been a hell of a week, I looked at life hopelessly, it was as if joy and happiness had been drained out of my life, I couldn't even remember what happiness felt like, to me, they were like distant feelings I never had before and now.
The case had been charged to court and this was where the peace in my house ended for me, my mum had told me it was my fault for going out late, and my dad said he wondered why I can't just be the perfect daughter they want me to be and my brother asked why I didn't leave earlier, and my friends said it was my fault for refusing to stay back.

My heart was torn to pieces, the last hope I had felt cut away, I cried in my room every morning and night, it was horrible, terrific, and heart wrecking.
People in the environment looked at me with disdain, someone had anonymously posted the story and my picture on the net, and everyone saw me as a villain, they all blamed me, I burned my skin with fire, and slit my wrist in small cuts many times, because they pain made me forget my breaking soul.
On a particular day, I went out to get something at the mart and a woman warned her daughter "be careful, so you don't end up like her if you are not a good girl, you'll be raped and dishonoured" my fists were clenched so tight, that my fingernails dug dip into my palm.
Getting home took my laptop and smashed it on the ground, whilst screaming at the top of my lungs, deciding to end it all, I threw my bed cover off the bed and picked up a blade I had hidden there, I searched on my phone for 'where to cut your wrist that leads to death'.
And there the picture was, and I did it, I cut the main artery and blood poured out like water, each second that passed I got weaker until I went limp.