Reunion

4 years, 3 weeks have passed since that night. It feels like i'm the one who got killed because without her... there's no Sebastian.

My phone rang. It was Amara. I answered.
S: hello?
A: aren't you coming to the church? It's today's date my father died.
S: I'm not the type of person who kills and then goes to their funeral.
She hung up.

I stopped the car next to a café. I walked in.
"Hey, please i want a cup of coffee"
"Sure, here you go" she gave me the cup, i payed and sat on a table. There was a table occupied by two girls next a stroller, i'm not really sure. I shook my head.

As i took a sip of my coffee i heard a laugh. I froze. I turned around and approached that women with short hair. Her back was facing me. I tapped her shoulder... and that's when her brown eyes met mine.

"No way... it's really you"
"S-sebastian?" Her eyes widened as she stood up
"I thought you left Paris..."
"I came here from two days ago"
"I was searching for you for four years" i said

I hugged her tight never wanting to let go until i heard a child's voice. I took a look at the stroller. There was 2 kids.
"Valentina... are they... um"
"They are your kids" her eyes were teary

I approached them slowly as tears of joy rolled down my cheeks.
"Hey... hi" i pat their head
"They are twins. Tell him your name" she smiled at them
"me Laura" she giggled
"I'm Mathew" he smiled
"Mathew is older than Laura" Valentina explained

I looked at them and smiled. They are my kids. I found my family. Thank you God.
"I'm Sebastian"

"Mama! Is he the hero you told us about?" Mathew asked Valentina
"Oh yes... it's him" she looked at me
"He's our father?" Laura added "the one you told us about? He comes home at night because he has lots of work in the morning. That's why we didn't see her?"
"That's true. But Laura for a masculine we use him not her"
They laughed.

"Can we go home with father?" Mathew asked
"Oh um he-" Valentina got interrupted
"Yes we can" i smiled
"Yay" my kids jumped happily
"Okay then" Valentina added as she looked at her friend "Christa i'm sorry, i'll call you later"
————————

It was night. We had fun all day long. It feels so good to be home with your family. I walked towards the living room. Valentina was coming downstairs.

"So they fell asleep?" I asked
"Yes" she nodded
As she was walking past me towards the kitchen i grabbed her by her hand.
"Hey... let's talk"
"Oh sure..." she stood in front of me
"I wanted to say sorry for everything. That night when... i held a gun at your head... you really thought i'm going to kill you, i saw that in your eyes. When i killed my father... how you ran away..." i added "you know, i never really left that night. I'm nothing without you Valentina. I'll do anything just for you to forgive me and start a new chapter. Please..."

"These four years weren't that easy... I gave birth to our kids, graduated and lots of other stuff... Laura and Mathew were truly never happy. They always asked me about you. Today... i saw happiness in their eyes. I forgive you. I missed you so much... i-"

And before she could say any other word, i smashed my lips against hers. I felt alive again. Unbelievable how could a person make you feel so happy. We sat on the balcony, watching the sunrise with her head resting on my shoulders.

Some people walk through your life to teach you a lesson, some to make you feel loved... i always thought, how could a person make you feel like home? But whenever i look into her brown eyes... i feel like i owned the world.

There are no accidental meetings between souls.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

That's the end of Mi amora. I hope you enjoyed reading it!
Thank you so much for all the support💕

I'm going to start publishing daily chapters from "Be my Juliet" <3