𝘓𝘦𝘯𝘴 𝘧𝘭𝘢𝘳𝘦 - act 1

The frequent tapping on the window becomes louder, you place your head on the base of your palm sulking.

"This rain sucks! Ugh today could've been the perfect day to go out and do a shoot!!! But stupid rain ruined everything "

"And your just now complaining? Cmon y/n catch up! Anyways, forecast says there will be lighting and thunder for the next few hours." Xiao replied.

"Seriously? First heavy rain, now obnoxiously loud sounds ?!? could this day get ANY worse"

Xiao, of course, came prepared "That's why I'm here dipshit. I brought you your headphones cuz I know you hate lighting slash thunder or whatever..."

Relief washes over your face and you take the headphones from the young man.

"Thank you so much Xiao!!!! I knew you cared about your super cool and amazing sister" you said, wiping your non existent tears

"Yea yea, lemme know if you need anything else I suppose." He mumbled, closing your curtains before exiting your room. He was probably annoyed but who could tell! Sir has the worst resting bitch face.

ᴄᴏɴᴛᴇᴍᴘʟᴀᴛɪᴏɴ : playing - Lover is a day / cuco

Music played, drowning out the sounds of the outside world, as music does.

-

Fish stick

Y/n
FISCHL HELLO

Fish stick
Oh! Y/N hello, did something happen?

Y/n
Nothing in particular!!! Incredibly bored

Fish stick
i see, stormy weather means no photos, correct?

Y/n
Yup, and as always ! IM STUCK IN MY RROOM WITH NOTHIGNG ELSE TO DO

Fish stick
That is quite the predicament. Just take pictures of your family members. Or objects around the house.

Y/n
But it's not the same! I'd so rather be out rn taking photos of random peoples cats ... and there nothing interesting here!

Fish stick
Just be patient, it's Sunday, tomorrow is Monday, meaning our weekend is over. We have school you'll have plenty to do, I heard we are being given a project.

Y/n
NOOOOOOOOOOOOO J DONT WANSN GOOOOOOOOOO

Fish stick
A photography assignment. You love those! We are 2 and whatever months in the school year. Find yourself a partner or something then you can stop bugging me and you'll never be bored.

Y/n
That. Was harsh. MY LOVE LIFE HAS JTOHTIGN TO DO WITH THIS! AND STOP TYPING PARAGRRAPHS

Fish stick
Ok y/n. Once you learn how to spell <3

Y/n
Sobmean!!! Screaming cryingbthrowingbup clenching fists sobbing on thebfolloor

Fish stick
Your being dramatic y/n

Y/n
Let me be dramatic!! Anyways hows mr birdy doing

Fish stick
His name is oz, and he's being fed properly. Why the sudden interest.