𝘐𝘴𝘰𝘭𝘢𝘵𝘪𝘰𝘯 - act 9

Supermarket - Fischl pov

I accompanied Xiao to the store.

although... he didn't seem so happy to see me.

I want to ask about y/n but.. would that be okay? Is she okay? What is she doing, is she feeling better? What happened at school, why won't she answer my texts..?

"Hey um xiao.."

"..."

He didn't hear me?

"Xiao!"

"Huh..? Sorry what were you saying?"

'Unbelievable...'

"Ahem! I was saying, how is y/n doing ? Do you think I can come visit."

"Oh, um. Give her some time, I'm certain she'll reach out. When she's ready that is."

"I see.. let her know I'm worried please. Well that may not help her at all... forget that um just say I'm here if she wants to talk." The blonde declared.

"Kay..?"

He's just as dry as ever. Honestly... he could at least learn to keep a conversation going. Y/n and venti are the only people he ever talks to.

Fischl was lost in thought, not noticing Xiao had already paid and left.

'THAT SON OF A-'

-

Day 1

You hadn't gone to school the following day, and you were obviously jumpy from yesterday. Afraid what others would think. What they would say. Their gaze penetrated your soul. it shouldn't bother you, but... it did. It gave you an uneasy feeling, one you couldn't get rid of.

"Maybe..... tomorrow" you said to yourself

Xiao on the other hand did go to school and made sure to take another set of notes for you. He knew about your mother and the way she treated you. He knew about your sibling who had gone missing. And he knew about your father.

He himself believed you two were almost the same, both suffering to a certain degree. The both of you having some sort of trauma. Losing the people that you loved most. He however, vowed to make sure that YOU would not be hurt again.

No matter what it takes.

He would not allow himself to have you feel the same kind of pain you did on that fateful day. He had grown attached to you during the short time he had known you. You were like a little sister to him.

Those in your photography class whispered, glancing at xiao every so often. Perhaps talking about you, knowing that you and xiao are in some way relatives.

Fischl had grown worried seeing as you weren't at school. You've known her for a long time but just couldn't bring yourself to talk to her about any of your problems.

Feeling as though... you're a burden
-

Day 2

You couldn't bring yourself to go to school, you were still embarrassed about what happened

'They all probably think I'm weird now, fish and ajax may not even want to be my friend any more. Does xiao think I'm a burden....?'

You felt something nibbling softly at you finger and when you looked to see what had been carefully indenting your skin you saw a ball of fluff.

Gluestick.

Meoowww

You squinted at the feline trying to figure out what it wanted until your stomach grumbled