𝘍𝘪𝘳𝘴𝘵 𝘪𝘮𝘱𝘳𝘦𝘴𝘴𝘪𝘰𝘯𝘴 - act 2

Monday : Current class - photography

At this very moment the only word that could describe the atmosphere of the classroom is, anxious.

"Good morning class. Today I am assigning a project! You will be partnered into groups of 3"

The classroom was now noisy, multiple students talking at once.

"Settle down please."

"I will be choosing your partners"

And just like that the room was rowdy again, but this time with groans and disappointment. Whatd you expect! She never lets you guys choose groups.

" Xiao, heizou, and tartaglia will be group one."

"Rosaria....." Her words were then blocked out, you decided to go on your phone and just pray you were in a group with fischl.

-

Ugly ass ginger

y/n
TART!!

Ugly ass ginger
We are literally in the same fucking class! Pay attention smh

Y/n
Your harsh words pierce my heart like a dagger.....

Ugly ass ginger
LOL DEAL WITH IT HAVSHAVAJ

Y/n
I guess I'm just gonna eat all the snacks I've brought today with fischl and not you!

Ugly ass ginger
WAIT NO IM SORRY ILL BE NICE

Y/n
LOL DEAL WITH IT HAHAHAAFGA
<3

-

Just then you heard a familiar name called on by your teacher, Yelan.

"Fischl, Scaramouche, and..."

You looked up from your screen in hopes your name was next

"And Y/N. You will be the final group"

-
Y/N is obviously the superior one here

Y/n
Who the ding dang gosh fricking heckling heck is scaramouche?

Fish stick
I actually don't know...

Ugly ass ginger
LMAO YOU GOT PAIRED WITH THE EMO HAVSJAVJAVA

Y/n
WHAT WDYM DO YOU KNOW YHEM

Ugly ass ginger
LOOK UP Y/N HES WALKING TOWARDS YOU QUICK QUIVK GO GOG GOO

Y/n
YOUR JOKING. FISCHL COME EHRE YOU KNOW HOW I AM WITH PEOPLE

Fish stick
I'm already walking your way y/n please calm down.
Y/n reacted with 😞

-

"Y/n take a picture of the board" fischl tapped on your shoulder pointing to the project instructions.

"On it!!"

Click

"I'll go ahead and send it to you right now!"

You stared at your phone sending the photo over to your best friend

"Oh hello, I presume you are Scaramouche?" Fischl spoke to a short boy he seemed slightly taller than you , his hair was a dark purple, good complexion, you couldn't help but wonder about him. Looking at his eyes told a story of sorrow.. and as Childe said he really did look emo 'how unusual' you thought.

You hadn't realized you'd been staring the whole time and came back to your senses when fischl called out your name.

"Y/n!" She shook you harshly after you didn't respond.

"Wha.. WHAT HI HELLO STOP SHAKING ME PLEASE IM GETTING DIZZY"

"Sorry sorry" fischl let go of your shoulders and you noticed Scaramouche glaring at you.

"I don't think he's that bad" fischl said. Nodding, you then spoke

"hello scaramouche! I am y/n pleasure to meet you, I think.." you held out your hand as an invitation to shake it.

There was a long pause before you put your hand away. You simply shrugged it off and looked over to your friend.

Scaramouche sighed, rolling his eyes placing his stuff down and finally taking a seat.

"I am not here to make friends. It's unfortunate I have to work with idiots so I suggest getting this done quickly."

'I dOnT tHiNk HeS tHaT bAd' you mocked glaring at fischl who was scratching her head.

The project required you each to take a minimum of 3 photos each on the selected topics. The three of you, well mostly Fischl and you were coming up with ideas on what to photograph with Scaramouche occasionally chiming in to share his (harsh) thoughts.

The bell rang and just before you got up to leave you had an idea.

"Heya pretty boy! Since we are working on this project together you should give me your number!!"

Scaramouche turned around towards you with a scowl on his face "what did you just call me."

"Yikers dude do you need to like get your ears checked?!" You laughed and fischl tugged you away before he could get another word in.

-

"Oh my gosh he was FUMING!!" You laughed slightly nudging your ginger haired friend

"HE LET IT SLIDE?! AINT NO WAY" Childe tried reaching for your chips but you shooed him away.

"Hands off ginger"

You gave the bag to fischl and stuck out your tongue, Childe lowers his head down in defeat.

"There there" you pat his head handing him your bag "take your pick!"

He almost instantly grabbed the chocolate sitting in your bag, which wasn't the brightest idea considering it could've melted

-

After finishing up the rest of your school day you bid farewell to your friends and began to walk home with your older brother Xiao.

On your way home you see a certain purple haired boy and began to make your way to him.

"Helllooooo pretty boy!" You waved as you got closer

"Shit.." he muttered walking the opposite direction

"don't run from me!! I just need your phone number please please please!!"

He continued to walk and you decided to give up

"Thing for the emo?" Xiao inquired.

"Oh please, no way! You know I'm not into that stuff! Plus YOUR an emo"

-

A/N :
Ty Kai for revising my chapter again!!! Appreciate you sm <3