𝘍𝘢𝘤𝘦𝘵𝘪𝘮𝘦 - act 14

"Try not to what?!?" Did he mean the window or the...?" heat crept to your cheeks as you remembered what he had done. "That fucking bowl-cut bitch."

Meooow

While you cleaned up the remaining glass shards, gluestick was eating the food you had just poured in his bowl.

"What on earth was he thinking? Breaking my window and kissing me all in the same night? He must be a moron. I mean, I knew he was stupid, but fuck.. stupid emo bowl cut short purple haired fuck..."

"What should I do... text him?"

.....

definitely not. I have to tell Ajax and Fischl! And xiao? But what about Zhongli?""Okay, I'll call Ajax first, then figure out the rest later or something"

You finish cleaning the floor and the frame of the window that was still in fact broken

Ring Ring Ring

....

Ring Ring Ring Ring

.....

Ring Ring Rin-

"Heya comrad-"

"what if I died ! What if I died on that second ring then what .. what would you do without your food plug huh"

Laughter could be heard on the other end of the line as you and Ajax turned on your cameras." sorry girlie!! Skippy over here just would not to let go of my arm!"

"Yeah yeah, your dog wouldn't move or whatever." You then proceed to add fischl to the call.

Ring, ring, ring.

Ring-

"Y../n??" She muttered drowsily, turning her camera on. She was already half asleep, and she appears to be sick.

"Gosh, fish, I haven't seen you in like forever I miss you!!"

"Oh, hello y/n... sorry I've been sick, please excuse my tone and choice of words." As she says, you smile.

"So, what's the deal why the call?" Ajax asks

As you prepare to tell them what happened, your smile becomes twisted.

-

"WAIT WHAT" Fischl and Ajax both screamed at the same time.

"HE KISSED YOU?"

"HE BUSTED YOUR WINDOW?!" Their concentration is split between two distinct areas...

"AJAX. Y/N JUST GOT HER FIRST KISS, AND YOU'RE CONCERNED ABOUT THE WINDOW!?"

"HOW ARE YOU NOT CONCERNED ABOUT THE WINDOW THAT PROBABLY PUT GLASS SHARDS ALL OVER HER ROOM?" they went on and on until you had had enough.

"GUYS. Yes, he kissed me, yes, the window is shattered, I cleaned it up, and he's apparently paying for repairs.... I have no idea what to say to xiao and zhongli. Knowing xiao, he'd probably try to murder Scaramouche, and what if Zhongli is disappointed in me?!"

"Woah Woah Woah girlie, hold on a second, xiao might kill him, but Mr. Zhongli is totally cool, he won't be disappointed."

"You are literally biased, just because you have a crush on him does not mean he will not be disappointed!" He's a hundred years older than you, so GET A GRIP!"