𝘯𝘰𝘪𝘴𝘦 - act 5

"i cant say these are good but then again i think its enough to pass"

"WHAT DO YOU MEAN THESE ARENT GOOD! ok lets see your photos then if you're so sure mine are bad"

"ok"

"i- ok wow yea ok yea yep those are good ok yeah, teach me and i will literally do anything for you"

just as those words left your mouth, there was a small thumping sound towards the back of your head

"dumbass don't go around saying shit like that"

"owie " you pretended to cry, rubbing your head with the palm of your hand

fischl let out a sigh contemplating her next action

"Ok well, i can hold onto the photos until we turn them in "

scaramouche seemed to disagree with the idea , making it painfully obvious with the glare he gave the blonde.

"fine, you can hold onto the photos. Next time speak instead of trying to kill me with your fucking stare"

She handed off the photos to scaramouche, his glare fading away.

banana ba na na na na banana na na na na na na

you paused, taking out your phone and checking who was calling you

'this son of a bitch and their ringtones.'

It was a friend of yours, one you haven't heard from in a while

"sorry please excuse me." you left your seat, making it to the door and finally leaving the classroom to answer them

-

"hello?"

'hello y/n i hope you are well'

"yes miss ei, is there anything you need?"

'oh i just have some news on your mother, please let me know of you would like to meet up to discuss the details.'

"oh. understood , thank you mommy ill talk to ya later"

'y/n stop calling me that'

BEEP BEEP BEEP

she hung up the phone before you could get another word in, leaving you to contain your laughter.

"my mom huh?"

-

"sorry if i took too long!! did i miss anything"

"not at all y/n, ive just been scrolling through twitter! mr angry bird is extremely dry, so we have nothing to talk about"

Scaramouche seemed , uninterested in the conversation completely ignoring you guys. Or perhaps he was invested, extremely angry, and not showing it.

"anything new on twitter?"

"not exactly, itto and childe are still arguing about who is the better...'alpha'."

you mentally facepalmed yourself, childe and itto were probably the most entertaining thing ever, but thats only because they are incredibly stupid

scaramouche scoffed, leaving his seat and exiting the classroom.

-

'so youre telling me. his mother dropped him off?'

'that is what i just said, poor guy'

'well did you ask why'

'she said something about.... money?'

-

the school day was now over, childe and itto were still arguing, fischl rambling on and on about her pet bird and you, walking home with your 'step brother' xiao

"hey guess who called me today"

"who." Xiao didnt seem all that interested but he was in fact listening

"ei! "

"what...?"

he seemed concerned, and gave you a look which meant 'go on'

"she called today and told me she has some information about my biological mother"

"is that so, what are you going to do when shes better then?"

"well... i guess only time will tell....."

-

The both of you stopped , entering your home where you were greeted with soft purring and meows.

"heya there glue stick!!"

you scratched the back of the felines ear, letting go soon after as he rubbed against your legs

"gluestick? really."

"whaaat i like it!!"

"its stupid"

"whatever you just dont have my mindset!!!"

Xiao rolled his eyes, making his way upstairs where his room was.

"i still need to get you some cat food!!"

-

6:35 pm

you were on your way to the pet store, with your new found friend of course, to let him pick out the food.

black hoodie, and sweatpants. thats what you're wearing because honestly, its the pet store you've got no one to impress!

once you arrived you made sure that gluestick stayed on your shoulders, almost like giving him a piggy back ride, almost.

"okay gluestick, we are here for food, and food only ! dont lead me to anything that could potentially make me broke"

He meowed in response, jumping off from your shoulders, sniffing the cans of food.

'excuse me. you're in my way.'

-

Authors Note
ty ty for revising the chapter, all hope would be lost without u 🥺🥺 Itzzkaiiiiiiiii

also srry for short chapter, mayhaps ill make it up to you with a lONGGG chapter!!!