Not an update.

I am really sorry everyone. This is not an update.
As you all might know that Eid-al-Adha is coming and its day after tomorrow i.e Sunday.

For those who don't know about Eid-al-Adha.

Eid-al-Adha or Bakr eid is a religious festival. It is a festival of sacrifice, showing the devotion of prophet Ibrahim towards Allah. Prophet Ibrahim grew old but had no heirs so he prayed to Allah the almighty to give him a heir and he will sacrifice his heir for Allah (he so badly wanted to have his own heir). And Allah gratend his wish and informed him through Allah's Angel's (Malak).
After the birth of prophet Ibrahim's son Prophet Ismael , he eventually forgot about the sacrifice he had to offer. But when prophet Ismael was 6/7 years of old prophet Ibrahim (A.S) dreamt about his offer to Allah and In his dream Allah asked Ibrahim(A.S) to sacrifice prophet Ismael.
And prophet Ibrahim took Prophet Ismael to sacrifice and prophet Ismael didn't object as it was Allah 's order. But the knife which could cut a stone in half couldn't cut prophet Ismael's neck. Then appeared a goat there and Prophet Ibrahim was informed to sacrifice the goat instead of his son.
This feast of sacrifice is celebrated by Muslims by wearing new clothes early in the morning, offering the Eid prayer, gender equal greeting each other with a hug, greeting each other with 'Eid Mubarak' meaning 'blessed Eid'. The well off people are to sacrifice a , goat, cow, camel or sheep and donate it to the poor.

Eid-al-Adha is celebrated on 10th of Dul-Hijja, the last month in the lunar calender. Eid Al adha is celebrated for three days starting from Dul-Hijja 9th Maghrib ( prayer at the time of sunset) to next day 10th Maghrib which completes one day and then on 10th Maghrib to 11th Maghrib is the second day and goes on. It is said that there are 7 day as eid followed by 10th of sul-hijja. But the first three are celebrated.

So as eid is just a day apart there are some cleaning and shopping work. In my famil on the second eid of Eid-al-Adha we all get together in my house which is built by my dad, and my dad being the elder son our house is the ancestral house now. My family is a big joint family. My dad has 5 elder sisters and a younger brother ,an Don the second day of Eid my 5 aunt their children( my cousins) and the children of my cousins( my neice and nephews) all get together at my house. So we have to do the shopping of groceries and then prepare for the Henna. And Insha Allah i will update after Eid as of now i won't be able to give the updates , and i am really sorry for that.
The Eid preparation have to be done.

Advance Eid Mubarak everyone.

And sorry for not giving an update yesterday and today. Next week onwards i will be efficient and on time. :)

Eid Mubarak to my friends and favourite Authors.
Jimleen_13
YoursMagic
FascinatingRadhika

And there are many more.

Bye everyone.

-Emma :)