5. Cooking.

Let's start with one of my favourite songs...

_________________________________________________________

His face had an expression as if he is going to get a heart attack right now. Seeing that she smirked in real and now looked at him ready to...
Pounce.

First when he saw the little girl he had no emotions on his face but as soon as his eyes landed on hers , he had this expression and closed his eyes in an instant making the teacher realise that these people were so superstitious that it have crossed limits. He recognised the girl was none other than Aadhya by her eyes. Wondering why right? Cause he have never seen her without that scarf covering her face even though he rarely saw her he have noticed her eyes at the time of her birth which was different from other children of his, as all his other children inherited black eyes from him or his wife but she got the trait of his grandfather and had grey eyes with a hazel shade.
He closed his eyes in an instant because this time , for the first time he saw her face, yes her face. Her teacher didn't make her wear the scarf that she used to wear.

She was not the one in believing these superstitions so she asked, " why do you people believe in these stupid superstitions, when it's clearly utter stupidness.? You'all say right this little girl right here is bad luck or bad omen and all now look at her and me i took care of her yesterday I saw her face , I saw her smile and after all this i am perfectly fit and fine. These supertitions have blinded you so much that because of those superstitions this pure soul is suffering." She said seeing some neighbours gather around.

" Look here Miss, this girl is not our daughter she is just a mere maid who work here. So just mind your own business." Spitted Beeshmanath.

" You, i don't know what right you have to call her maid. She is the epitome of beauty, she is smart. And she is a really sweet little girl. Her smile is beautiful. Can't you just not rub off that smile from her face." She asked with a last minute bit of hope. (Minute pronounced here as , my-new-t)

But who is she talking to, " This girl was , is and will be a maid in here. You are no one to question that. And about her beauty and all those are just a cover for her black thoughts and deeds. She is smart right? No she is not she is a girl with only brains to trap someone with her bad luck. And she is a stuttering mess that is the punishment God gave her for coming in this world and ruining our lives."

" You girl , go inside and never meet this lady." He said to Aadhya without looking at her.
" And Madam, DO NOT MEDDLE IN MY BUSINESS." he said in a calm but angry voice.
" And you, don't you dare touch my Aadhi. She deserves all happiness in the world and i will make sure of that. She is going to school with me. And you know well that what will happen if you deny her school." She said making him still and stand with a stoic face. He closed the door with a bang after seeing her leave with Aadhya in her hands.

After school.

After school was done Aasha called Aadhya and said, " Aadhi if your parents do anything to you , you have to tell me about it okay? Don't hide it."
" Okay tea..teacher m..ma."

After leaving Aadhya Aasha wasn't that calm but she somehow managed and went home.

At Aadhya's house.

" You little brat you snitched on us right? I will show you what you deserve. No food for today and tomorrow." By this time Aadhya was already used to the no food treatment but yet she nodded her head which was exploring the plain floor.

After that Suhasini threw a piece of cloth on her face and held Aadhya by her hair and spat, " you brat! How dare you to show your face. You want us to die right? Now you will recieve your punishment. No food and you are supposed to cook breakfast from now on. And if you make any mistake in making the breakfast i will make sure to punish you."