6. Leaving?

Here's today's song... This song depicts my sadness... Why? Because I wrote the 6th chapter completely yesterday but when I checked it today it is no where to be seen and yesterday what I wrote was really good. I don't know if i will be able to write an exact same update like yesterday's. :(
Anyways happy reading.

_______________________________________________________

She was shocked , she thought why she didn't see this coming. When Aadhya first met her Aasha ma she was 4 and her Aasha ma was 20, now she is 9 so her Aasha ma is already 25 time passed not so fast yet she felt as if the time have lapsed. Her teacher explained everything while she prepared her special tea for her teacher's special guests.

Aadhya's POV.

"Aadhi, listen to me carefully, okay? I will tell everything from the start. I know you're my mature girl and i know you will understand." Said Aasha starting her conversation.
" Okay Aasha ma i wi..will listen carefully." I said, over the time period my Aasha ma taught and trained me well that my stutter is almost not there but no one other than my teachers and classmates know about it.
" I told you before going to the city right that my parents called me back to visit them? So, when I went there i was so happy to see them after a long time. We had a very good time there but I was missing you. When I was thinking about you one day i told everything about how I found you and how happy I am and how I want you to be with me everytime to my mom and dad and they showed no particular emotion at first but it then got replaced by a serious emotion."

I so wanted to ask her if her parents didn't like me or not but i kept mum mentally noting to ask later and heard her continue.

"Don't over think dear it's not that they did not like you, it's a different matter. Don't stress your little head." Aasha ma said caressing my hair as if she just read my mind. I nodded intimating her to continue and she did, " They had serious expression because they called me for two reason and from that one was that they missed me and second was that they told me i am already 25, as per their calculation theysay it's already late for me to get married, so they wanted me to get married as soon as possible. I wasn't ready for this news , i just wished I could escape from it for some more time but they were adamant in this matter so i agreed.....on... on one condition. I will marry only if the person.... is willing to stay in this... village yeah! This village, as i don't want to go far away from my Aadhi and i still want to teach in my Aadhi's school." She said taking some short pauses in between. I was suspicious at first but I didn't let any negative thought coming to my mind. I didn't want my Aasha ma to go far away.
" And then at the time when A guy and his family came to see me i initiated and asked the guy if he could speak privately with me and i told him about you and my condition. He was reluctant at first but after thinking something he said that he can't stay in the village as the company he works for doesn't have a branch in here so he can't get a transfer. So i rejected that proposal. After that came Ajay , the one who is sitting in the living room , the elderly couple are his grand parents , his parents passed away when he was a very young boy and after their demise his maternal grandparents took him in their custody and bought him up. Now they are here to see me and you and this place." She said. Sensing her reluctancy in saying something that she was contemplating in her mind whether or not to say , i asked it myself , " Aasha ma is there a..any problem i..in them vi..visiting you?"
" No Aadhi, but..."
"But?"
" But.... His grand mother isnt that fond of my idea of staying here. I don't know if they will like this place or not. I will only stay here. " Aasha ma said. She have to get married and get settled in her life also, but she is holding back because of me. I know she loves me and i love her too.
As much as I don't want her to go away i won't be the reason to stop her if uncle's grandmother don't allow to stay here. Uncle's grandmother might not want to leave her grandson , they bought him up. I won't stop but if they allow them to stay here then i will be the happiest. But, first i have to check if that uncle is a bad guy or good guy.