Introduction

Hello everyone!!!!!
So I am backkkk! I'm starting this new series of oneshots, these oneshots will not be in a sequence/connected to each other...they are standalone scenes..
This is a kind of sequel to my earlier fanfic - MaAn Ki Shaadi ❤
If you haven't read it yet, please check it out on my profile!
But if you haven't read that one, or don't have the time to read it right now...here's a quick idea about the basic plot and characters of these oneshots -

Plot - MaAn are married, and are living in Anuj's original house (not Kapadia mansion or the new house), with GK and Mukku. Anu's mom lives in the apartment next to them, the kids and Bhavesh keep coming over for sleepovers or fun. MaAn are back from their honeymoon and have adopted 2 pets - a 3 week old black male kitten named Bagheera and a little more than a year old brown female dog named Chocolate.
This story will have oneshots from MaAn's daily life/special days post marriage!

Characters - Though the story will revolve around MaAn and their babies (pets), pther characters might be present in some one shots, so following is the complete list of characters-

Anupama, Anuj, GK, Mukku, Bagheera (kitten), Chocolate (dog), Anu's mom, Bhavesh (Anu's brother), Devika, Bunty (Anuj's best friend from college), Bapuji, Mamaji, Samar, Toshu, Kinjal, Pakhi, Dolly, Sanjay, Meenu

Note - Ankush, Barkha, Sara, Adhik are not a part of this story. Rakhi,Baa, Vanraj and Kavya will not be focused upon at all!!!
Bapuji, Toshu, Pakhi and all the other characters are completely positive and none of them support V or Baa here, and genuinely love MaAn.. so this is one happy family. The Shah kids, Bapuji and Mamaji live at the Shah house only, but keep visiting MaAn and their family.

Hope everything is clear now, and hope you guys are as excited as I am!! Will update the first OS soon, meanwhile please add this story to your reading lists, so that y'all don't miss my updates..

Thank you :)

Lots of love ❤

Credit for the name of the story, the story cover and this chapter cover all goes to @Dreaming_selene 💕