~Merry Christmas Pt.1~

Hello Everyone!!!
Happy MaAn day 🥳❤️
Missed writing and y'all soo much!! But college didn't leave the time and energy to breathe and MaAn didn't give any inspiration until lately...but I started writing bit by bit and came up with this update..
Since dkp skipped my favourite festival - Christmas 😡 I obviously had to write this.. have kind of lost touch but anyways.. hope you guys like it!!❤️
_______________________________________
21st December, 12.30 am

Anu finished winding up the kitchen, it was her turn to do the dishes today.. The teenager of the house, GK was already asleep.. she switched of the lights and went to find where the 4 kids of the house were - Anuj, Mukku, Bhagheera and Chocolate..

She saw a light coming from Mukku's bedroom.. and as she stepped in the room, she saw Mukku and Anuj sitting on the floor near the foot of the bed, Bagheera sitting on the bed near Anuj's head and Chocolate on Mukku's lap.. she saw Anu and ran to her, wagging her tail..
Anu sat down and hugged her.. she tried so much to spend time with her babies..as she crawled closer.. patted bagheera and her glance shifted to Anuj..he had painful tears in his eyes...
She looked at him questioningly.. and glanced at Mukku...she had a smile on her face..but her eyes were glistening with tears..
As she leaned forward to cup her face...and her gaze went to the photo album lying on the floor between Anuj and Mukku .. she picked it up and flipped through it..
They were all pictures from a Christmas party from Anuj and Mukku's childhood..
She recognised her baby Mukku, dressed in a cute frilly red and white gown, looking like an angel, her Anuj wearing a red tshirt with a polar bear on it with jeans, their parents from the pictures she had seen, their mom dressed in a pretty red saree, their dad in a red shirt and black trousers, and a younger GK, dressed as Santa.
They all looked so happy, Mukku sitting between a pile of gifts hugging a giant pink teddy bear, with a huge smile on her face, Anuj looking at her lovingly, happy to see his kid sister so excited..GK being with both the kids, their parents standing near the decorated Christmas tree!

Mukku- Anu.. ye meri first Christmas party thi..
Anuj - Mukku school me thi.. uske Christmas vacation ke pehle ka last day tha.. 23rd December.. aur school me Christmas party thi.. Mukku bohot excited thi.. par uss din jab woh subah uthi toh usse bukhaar tha..
Maa ne usse school jaane se mana kiya toh bohot zor se rone lagi thi.. aur baat hi nahi Maan rahi thi..
GK - phir Anuj aaya aur usne Mukku ko promise Kiya ki agar usne poora din rest kiya aur chup chaap dawai li...toh dusre din woh school se bhi acchi Christmas party uske liye plan kardega..
They all looked at the door.. where GK stood, his eyes moist too..
Both Anuj and Mukku went and hugged him...and sat him on the bed.. sitting down by his feet..

Mukku- Pata Hai Anu.. woh party kitni magical thi.. Mere friends, bhai ke friends, mummy papa GK sabke friends aaye the.. GK Santa Claus bane the.. Papa Mummy Bhai sabne mujhe itne saare gifts se pamper kiya tha..Tab bhai ke ek friend ne kaha tha ki aisa lag raha hai Jaise ki future ke har Christmas ka gift ek saath hi de diya ho..mujhe kya pata tha ki woh log sachme mujhe kuch saal baad akele chodke chale jaayenge she was crying now.. so was Anuj... Anu hugged both of them and placed a reassuring hand on GK's knee.. he too was crying..
Anu - Bas maari Mukku..bas Anuj..Kaka tame pan.. Maa papa kya sochenge haan.. main unke bacchon ka aur GK ka bilkul dhyaan nahi rakhti..unhe aise rula diya maine hmm.. shhh chup... she hugged Both of them tight... caressing their heads..and they both fell asleep on her thighs.. GK had also calmed down... she took two pillows from the bed..and gently got up.. placing the pillows beneath their heads ..and asked GK to sleep comfortably there itself on the bed.. while Bagheera and Chocolate were snuggled up on the other side of the bed..
Anu took another pillow and settled between Anuj and Mukku.. kissing Both of their foreheads and covering all of them with a blanket.. and thought of a plan to make this Christmas special for all of them..

The next morning..

She got up and called Devika and Bunty the first thing in the morning.. she filled them in about her plan..
She instructed Anuj's secretary to book tickets for the Shah family for a week long trip to Goa... as a Christmas gift to her children..
Yes she loved her kids and would love to spend the holidays with them..but this time.. she wanted to give her entire time to her little Kapadia family..