~Jab They Met Pt.1~

Happy 1 year of MaAn 🥺🥺❤❤
This year has been such a ride!!!
Here's a little something for this special occasion from my side..

(Song lyrics in italics)
___________________________________

MaAn were working in the office.. it was around 4pm... when Devika called Anu..
Devika:" Anuuu... maine tujhe ek voucher mail kiya hai..mujhe complementary mila tha.. Ahemdabad ke sabse best restaurant me couple dinner date ke liye...toh maine tujhe bheja hai tu aur Anuj chale jaana..enjoyy!!"
Anu:" Arre Devu sunn toh.."
Devika:"Main abhi busy hu baadme baat karti hu haan.. enjoy your date"

It was 9 pm by the time they returned home..
Anuj:" Baby..chalo main tumhe help karta hu ready hone me.."
Anu,blushing:"Anuj agar aap help karne lage abhi toh hum seedhe kal lunch pe jaa paayenge"

She giggled..but looking at his cute pout, asked him to pick out an outfit for her..

He got out a shimmery black evening gown, which he had got her during one of their business trips, but she had never wore it..

Anu wanted to wear something simple..but Anuj insisted and she agreed...
They quickly got dressed and reached the hotel.. it was already 10.30..
They had a romantic candle light dinner, with dim lights and soft music..enjoying each other's company..feeding each other...lost in their eyes...

It was time for dessert now, when Anuj excused himself to go to the washroom ....

It was past 20 minutes, but he hadn't returned... Anu picked the phone to call him..at the same time..her phone rang.. it was him..she picked up the phone..
Anuj:" Anu..jaldi se first floor pe aajao..jaldi jaldi.."
He cut the call..
She dialed again...but his phone was switched off..
Worried, she rushed to the first floor.. only to find it in complete darkness..
Anu:" Anujjj...Anuuj kaha hai aap..."
The clock struck 12..
She nervously paced around..as her sandal came off..
The very next moment... the lights came on..and music started playing..

🎶 Chupana bhi nahi aata
Jatana bhi nahi aata
Chupana bhi nahi aata
Jatana bhi nahi aata
Hume tumse mohobbat hai
Batana bhi nahi aata🎶

She saw her man bent in front of her on one knee.. pushing her sandal towards her foot..

She looked around, as he got up and slipped his arm in hers..
The hall was filled with their college friends and family members..
Devika rushed out of nowhere and hugged them both...
Anu:" Devika...Anuj..ye ye sab kya hai.."
Devika:" Anuuu aaj 2nd september hai!! 12 baj chuke hain!! Aaj hi ki din..last year tum dono reunion party me mile the.. it's one year of #MaAn !!!!"

Anu looked at Anuj...with tears in her eyes...
Anu:" Thank you Anuj...uss din agar aap meri jindagi me naa aaye hote.. agar uss din Devika mujhe zabardasti kheech ke uss party me na laayi hoti..toh..pata nahi kya hota..  thank you Devu.."
She hugged Anuj tight..
Anuj pecked her forehead..
Anuj:" Uss din mere saath dance karne ke liye thank you jaan..aaj phirse uss moment ko recreate karogi mere saath?"
He stepped back and held her hand..kissing the back of her palm...
Anuj:" May I have this dance, my lady?"
He led Anu to the stage..
Their song started playing..
Anu stood still.. taking time to keep her emotions in check..
Anuj:" Come on Anupama, ek gaana toh banta hai"

🎶Apne deewane ka
Apne deewane ka kar de bura haal
Ray jee ankhiyon se goli mare
Ankhiyon se goli mare

He held her hand twirled her around with a jerk, hit her shoulder with his.. gestured at himself and made a pout..and at her..
And did the classic shooting with guns step...

Ladaki kamal ray jee
Ankhiyon se goli mare
Ladaki kamal ray jee
Ankhiyon se goli mare

She started dancing too, matching steps with him

Kuch bal kha ke, kuch lehra ke
Hirni jaise chalti hai

Her mind went back to the reunion, when she was dancing on those lines and he just stood back, his eyes brimming with adoration.. how was she so blind back then..

Pal mai tola pal mai masha
Kitnae rang badalti hai

She came out of his reverie as he picked her up and spun her around, placing her back on her feet smoothly..

Jis ko chahe pagal kar day
Apnay husn ke jaado sai

He wrapped his arms around her waist.. and scanned her top to toe.. his gaze spreading a warm blush on her face.. he kissed her cheek before letting go..

Iske lambe lambe kale kale
Nagin se baal
Ray jee akhiyon se goli mare
Ladaki kamal re jee
Ankhiyon se goli mare

He ran his fingers through her silky hair.. as she jerked him off and acted like a naagin..  hissing at him..as he immediately took the cue and played a sapera

Apnay deewanae ka
Apnay deewane ka kar de bura haal
Ray jee akhiyon se goli mare
Ankhiyon se goli mare

His mind went back to the time when she had danced on this song to cheer him up, in her apartment, when he had nothing, yet he had everything, because he had her..

Ladaka kamal ray jee
Akhiyon se goli mare
Ladaka kamal ray jee
Akhiyon se goli mare

She sneakily kissed his cheek, giggling at his stunned face..  and gestured him to focus on the dance

Chori chori chup ke chup ke
Mai bhee tujh pai marti thee
Shaam savere dilbar jani
Pyar tujhee se karti thee

Oh how beautifully this song summed up her side of their love story.. from being firm on guarding her heart, to not knowing when she let him steal it...to saying I love you to him, on their engagement day, when they had performed on this same song.. oh how fast time flew..

Sach kehti hun yeh
Mera dil or kisi ko chahe na

She stood behind him, looping her arms around his neck..

Dekho dekho phas
Gayi main to bulbul
Phaika jo jaal re

He held her arms and brought her forward.. twirled her around

Ankhiyon se goli mare
Ladaka kamal re
Akhiyon sai goli mare
Apne deewane ka
Apne deewane ka kar de bura haal
Ray jee akhiyon sai goli mare
Ladaki kamal ray jee
He again walked around her..gestured with his fingers that she was driving him crazy, and then started with his famous chapprii dance..

Ankhiyon se goli mare
Ladaka kamal ray jee
Ankhiyon se goli mare🎶

She joined in his chappri dance, laughing...

The song ended and everyone cheered and clapped for them..

It was time to cut the cake..

Mukku brought a cake which had 1 year of #MaAN written on it...

They cut the cake together...fed it to each other and to their families..
Their was a special sugarfree pet cake for Bagheera and Chocolate..after all it was their parents' special day..

They all enjoyed a bit more...and left the venue at around 2 am..
The drove back home, everyone was tired and sleepy..
But the night was still young for these lovebirds..
They had a lot of plans for the next 22 hours...and sleep was nowhere on the list...

__________________________

I know this is veryy small but will try to post the second half of it by tomorrow...

Do drop your feedback in the votes and comments❤

Forgive the typos/mistakes!

Thanks for reading!!

Thank you for this idea @dreaming_selene 😘❤