~Jab They Met Pt.2~

Hello guys!! Happy MaAn day❤️❤️

Extremely sorry, I know I'm a month late😭
But I got caught up with exams and college, so kept writing this bit by bit..not sure how it has turned out! Hope you like it!!

__________________________________________

On the way home, Mukku suddenly took a detour and took them to a hotel.. she had reserved a honeymoon suite for the couple for the night and the next day as well..

MaAn thanked her and reached their suite ..holding hands and exchanging stolen kisses...Anu still blushing at his soft touches...him still grinning at the way her eyes peeked at him from beneath those long lashes...
Them still being 18 year olds in love..

They entered the suite.. it was decorated with two ducks on the bed, roses, candles and fairy lights..

The king -sized bed, covered with white curtains on all sides looked very inviting...

As Anu shut the door..Anuj pinned her to the closed door.. his face inches away from hers.. he held one of her hands above her head...and one at the side of her waist..

His lips touching the corner of hers.. he whispered in that irresistibly husky voice of his..

Anuj:" You know...I just hate this dress on you"

Anu was confused.. this man was already driving her crazy with his proximity, and now he had to go and say all complicated stuff..

Anu:" Aap...aap ne hi toh choose kiya tha mere liye...ne.. aur..aaj..aapne taareef..ki thi..jab pehena ....ab..kya..hua.."

Normally, Anu on being told that she doesn't look good in an outfit would have questioned her own look, and not the person who told her that..but this..was Anuj's Anu..and oh..he was so proud of his girl..

His kissed her lips as a reward..and said..
Anuj:" Hmm...tab ye tumpar bohot acchi lag rahi thi.. par ab.. it's obstructing my view!! Ye mere aur meri Anu ke beech aa rahi hai.. isiliye..I hate it.."
Hearing her sexy husband whisper all this on her face made sent a shiver through her body..
Today was going to be awesome..and she couldn't wait to see what came next..

Anuj:" May I?"

No matter how many times they'd made love...no matter how desperate he was... he always made sure to have her consent before he touched her...

She nodded with a smile..and closed her eyes in anticipation...as he helped her get rid of her sandals, accessories and clothes...

As he placed her on the bed.. she held his collar and pulled him over her... biting her lower lip, she glared at him..

Anu:" Aapki inn shirts par na mujhe bohot gussa aata hai.. humesha aapke seene se chipak ke rehti..ye haq sirf mera hai..samjhe Mr.Kapadia.. aur khaas kar ye...aapki kali shirts...jab aap ye pehente haine...toh lagta hai vrat waale din kisine saamne favourite dish rakhdi ho.."

She unbuttoned his shirt... pulling off 3 buttons in a hurry.. and threw it away..
He discarded the remaining garments and joined her on the bed...drawing the white curtains...

They made sweet love once again...and slept in each other's embrace..

The next morning..
It was 7 am, when Anu's phone rang for the 5th time..but the two lovebirds were fast asleep.. snuggled into each other...under a cozy blanket..

Both their phones rang together, startling them... they woke up with a jolt and saw it was Mukku...doing a group video call...
Anuj was about to receive the call...but Anu snatched the phone from his hand and cut it..