~Do I deserve you?~

Hi guys!! So college is starting and I didn't get time to write :(
It's my birthday today so wrote something I had in mind since a long time -

_______________________________________
MaAn had just returned home from a party, and Anuj had been desperate to close the distance between both of them all evening...after all, his hot wifey looked even hotter in the black and gold saree she was wearing...

As soon as they stepped into their room, Anuj closed the door and pinned her against it.. and looked at her... his eyes brimming with passion...
He kissed her cheek first...and moved to her neck.. but he felt she wasn't responding to his lips as she usually did...
He stepped back and looked at her face.. she was trying to smile, but he could see she was worried...

He cupped her face..
Anuj:" Kya hua Anu? Tum theek ho?"
Anu:" Haan...woh..main bas thak gayi hu Anuj"
Anuj wasn't quite satisfied with her answer..but he didn't want to force her to share anything...
Anuj:" Toh bataya kyu nahi..chalo jaldi se change karke sojaate hain.."
Anu:" Suri Anuj...aapka itna mann tha aur mein..."
Anuj pulled her closer.. pecked her forehead and hugged her...
Anuj:" It's okay Anu..tum bilkul guilty feel mat karo..change karlo..hmm"

They changed into their nightclothes and lay down on the bed..  Anuj spread his arms for Anu to cuddle into him as usual... but he found her reluctant today...
She shook her head in a no and apologized with her eyes... he squeezed her hand and gave her a reassuring smile...
They whispered good night to each other...as Anu turned away, her back towards Anuj and pretended to sleep...
Anuj made up his mind to speak to her the next morning..and fell asleep, the day's tiredness catching up to her..
Anu was trying hard to stop those thoughts running a marathon in her head...but in vain...

(Flashback - at the party)
The host had just introduced Shanaya, a super successful NRI businesswoman, to Anuj and Anu..
Shanaya:" Oh don't bother...I know Anuj reallyyyy well..."
She said flirtatiously... and tried to touch him...
Anuj stepped back, and introduced her to Anu..
Anuj:" Anu, this Shanaya, my friend from New York"
Shanaya:" Come on Anuj... we were much more than friends"
Anuj ignored her and went on
Anuj:" Shanaya, meet my wife, Anupama"
Anu greeted her with a Jai Shree Krishna..
Shanaya:" This is THE ANUPAMA?"
She asked in disbelief
Anuj:" Yeah, I found her after 26 long years...and she's now my wife"
He slipped an arm around Anu's waist and pulled her closer...smiling at her...
Shanaya:" You didn't date any of all those gorgeous, intelligent and sexy women who ogled over you because of HER? You said your Anu was the most beautiful woman on Earth!"
She said in a rather demeaning way...
Anuj saw Anu was getting uncomfortable..and he was angry at Shanaya, but he didn't want to create a scene.. so he gave her a ice cold glare and sharp smile..
Anuj:" Yeah, I was wrong there...not just on Earth, my Anu is even more beautiful than fairies, if they exist, am I not the luckiest person alive"

Shanaya looked at Anu, nodded and left, rolling her eyes..she knew better than to mess with The Anuj Kapadia...
Anuj held Anu even closer..
Anuj:" I'm sorry Anu.. woh..."
Anu:" Shh... aapko kuch kehne ki zarurat nahi hai...mujhe bura nahi laga"
Anuj kissed her cheek and she blushed...
She will still getting used to his Public display of affection..

Sometime later, when she had gone to the washroom, she overheard Shanaya talking to another lady
Shanaya:" I don't know Anuj ko uss behenji me kya dikha.. na looks hai na successful hai..."
Lady:" Pata nahi yaar...par Anuj Anu ke liye India me settle hogaya, usse apna project partner banaya, aur shaadi ke baad toh usse apni puri property ki joint ownership de di hai...aur toh aur iske teeno baccho ko accept karliya..aur iski ex ki family se bhi iske liya fight kiya, aur unhe bhi accept kiya hai.."
Shanaya:" Huh...aisa hi hota hai... well deserving logo ko kuch nahi milta...aur iss anupama jaise log sabko fasakar accha karlete hain... it clearly shows she doesn't deserve him.."

(Flashback ends)

Anu tossed and turned in bed.. but thought her movements might disturb Anuj...so she quietly went to the balcony and stood there....trying to get a hold on her thoughts...
She never bothered about what other people thought of her... but this time, it was bothering her a lot.. she knew she was the most beautiful woman for Anuj.. and she wouldn't question his feelings, but did she really deserve him?
Her family and she herself had intentionally or unintentionally caused him a lot of trouble...yet he had always been there for her and her family whenever they needed him, with no complaints or grudges..

She found a warm hand wrap around her waist... Anuj had sensed that she wasn't beside him and come to search for her. 

She leaned into his embrace...her back touching his bare chest...
He  shifted her hair to one side and put his chin on her shoulders...
And kissed away the tears that had dared to make way to her cheeks...

He held her hand and made her sit on the couch in the balcony...
Anuj:" Kya hua jaan...jabse aaye hain tum pareshan ho..?"
Anu was crying again...she hugged him
Anu:" Suri suri suri.. aap..aap mujhse itna pyaar karte hain.. aapne itne saal meri wajahse kisi aur se... mere liye puri duniya se, mere parivaar se lade...main jaisi hu waise mujhe apnaya... mere parivaar aur baccho ke saath.. main aapko wakt nahi de paati thi toh bhi aapne kabhi shikayat nahi ki... jab bhi mujhe aapki zarurat thi aap humesha khade rahe mere saath.. aur main...."
Anuj:" Anuu... pehle rona bandh karo...yahaan aao"

He made her sit on his lap...

Anuj:" Ab suno..logo ko lagta hai sirf maine hi tumhaare liye sab kiya hai..tumne nahi..."

Anu:" Sach to hai..mein.."

Anuj:" shhh maine tumhaari baat sun li na...ab meri baat suno.. jab mera accident hua tha...tab tum ghar, office, dance academy, bacche sab kuch chodkar sirf mere paas rehti thi na? Matlab tab bhi tum baccho ke liye durse jitna kar sakti thi karti thi aur work from home bhi.. par majority time tumne mere liye hi diya na? New Year's Eve.. tumhaare bacche tumhaara wait ksr rahe the...par tumne mujhe aur Mukku ko sambhala aur kisi aur ke baare me zara bhi nahi socha.. tumne Dusshera se leke har baar...jab bhi kisi ne mujhpar ungli uthayi...unhe datt kar jawaab diya.. jab mere paas kuch nahi tha...jab main tut chuka tha...tumne mujhe sambhala... apne ghar me apne saath rehne diya sabke khilaaf jaakar.. shaadi ke liye bhi tum apne pure parivaar se ladi.. aur sabse khaas baat..ek baar usse toxic marriage se nikalne ke baad bhi...tumne mujhpar bharosa kiya...aur mere saath apni zindagi spend karne ke liye maan gayi tum..
Arre tumne toh tab bhi mere pyaar ko samjha tha jab hum sirf dost the.. aur tumne kabhi mujhe guilty ya lonely nahi feel karne diya.. tum GK ki beti ban gayi...aur Mukku ki bhabhi bhi aur maa bhi... tumne mujhe ek happy family di hai Anu... agar ek ek cheez ginane baithunga na Anu...toh ye raat kya puri zindagi kam pad jayegi...
Aur tum ye humesha yaad rakhna...ki kisike kuch bhi kehne se humaare rishte ko na kabhi farak pada hai na kabhi padega..samjhi..meri pagal chokri.."

Anu was smiling between her tears.. how well he had answered all her worries... as usual...
She just hugged him tight...

Anu:" I love you Anuj"

Anuj:" I love you too jaan"

After a few minutes of blissful silence.. Anu withdrew from his embrace..

Anu:" Anooojj...aaj na..aap party me bohot hot lag rahe the.. "

Anuj:" Accha ji"

Anu:" hmm...bilkul mere favourite samose ki tarah....mujhe kabse thoda sa taste karna ka mann kar raha hai"

And she tiptoed and gently bit his cheek...

Anuj:" Accha mohotarma.. toh aap aaj bilkul meethi lag rahi thi.. mere favourite fidge ki tarah...main bhi taste karlun..."

She started running...and he chased her..

He finally held her by the waist and started kissing and biting her neck..  while she moaned...

They never realised when they started kissing each other, reached the bed and got rid of the clothes hindering them...

They made love and slept in each other's arms...content, their hearts full of what they desired - just love ❤

___________________________________
It didn't come out as well as I had expected, but sharing it anyways!

Do drop your feedback!

Thanks for reading ❤