~LOVE IS THE BEST MEDICINE ~

Hi guys!!
So DKP is obsessed with showing Anuj falling sick or having accidents, and Anu taking care of him, but how would it be like if Anu falls sick, and Anuj takes care of her? Read on for my imagination for this scene👇❤
__________________________________

After a long day at office, Anuj was heading to Anupama's dance academy to pick her up.. Anupama worked with Anuj till lunchtime everyday, and then went to her dance academy..and Anuj picked her up every evening and they enjoyed some romantic moments alone before they reached home, to have dinner with GK, Mukku and spend time their pets, Bagheera and Chocolate...

Anu is alone at the dance academy, practising the last few lines of the choreography she was going to teach the next day... she feels a bit dizzy, but decides to keep going for a few minutes till Anuj comes...
She does some steps and then twirls around a few times, as the song is ending... she gets dizzy again... and slips and falls down.. twisting her ankle...
Anu:" Aaaa Anuuujjj"
Anuj who was just entering the academy ran up to her.. and knelt beside her on the floor...

Anuj:" Anuuu....Anuu kya hua... tum theek ho?"
Anu:" Anuj mera pair... dukh raha hai bohot..."
Anuj picked her up in his arms and took her to his car, locking the academy
Anuj:" Kaise giri tum Anu?"
Anu:" Anuj woh thoda chakkar aagaya"
Anuj:" Chakkar kaise aagaya...tumne aaj lunch kiya tha?"
Anu:" Woh...woh nahi...Anujj bohot dukh raha hai.."

He makes her sit in the car and drives both of them to the doctor's clinic, and gives a call to inform the doctor. The doctor examines Anu and says that she fainted because her blood pressure was low, and thankfully, had just twisted her ankle, it wasn't a fracture... if it had been a fracture, she wouldn't have been able to dance for months... He instructed her to eat on time, rest, and not overburden herself and not to take stress.. and he had ordered to take complete rest for a week, and not even stand up..

The drive back home had been very silent.... Anuj hadn't once looked at Anu or spoken a word to her... once he had carried her home, he told GK and Mukku what had happened, and asked Mukku to let Bagheera and Chocolate sleep with her in her room for the night...

He carried Anu to the bedroom and placed her on the bed, and put a pillow under her leg..

He was about to walk away...when Anu held his arm and tugged at it... he brushed her hand off and moved away... she tried to get up from the bed...but sat back...wincing...

Anuj shouted:" Anu... bacchi ho kya tum...already khud ko itna nuksaan pohocha liya hai tumne...doctor ne kaha hai ek week bed se nahi uthna hai aur tum khade hone ki koshish kar rahi thi?"

Anu had tears in her eyes...
Anu, sobbing:" Anuuj..woh..aap mujhse baat nahi kar rahe the na... aap mujhpe chillaiye mujhe daantiye par please mujhse baat karna bandh mat kijiye ne... aap nahi bolte toh aisa lagta hai ki jaise meri saansein ruk gayi ho"

Anuj:" Anu...tum kyu nahi samajhti ho..tum mera, humaari family ka, humaare ghar ka, business ka, dance academy ka sabka dhyaan rakhti ho toh apna dhyaan kyu nahi rakhti Anu... main lunchtime tak tumhaara dhyaan rakh sakta hu...aur phir raat ko... par na main tumhe dance academy bandh karne keh sakta hu na main office chodkar tumhaare saath aa sakta hu..."

Anu:" Anuj suri... par itna saara kaam hai... agar sapne pure karne hai toh thoda chalta haine"

Anuj:" Anu... par tum toh meri jaan ho na...apne liye nahi toh mere liye, humaari family ke liye apna dhyaan rakha karo na..kaise samjhau tumhe... main tumhe thodisi bhi takleef me nahi dekh sakta na"

Anu notices his tears, and the desperation and fear in his eyes metls her heart..

Anu:" Sorry Anuj...main apna dhyaan rakhungi.... please ab aap chinta mat kijiye aur mat roiye ne"