Chapter 1

Karma Akabane. An interesting boy, really. Although he can see the future, none of them have been interesting. Until...

        As Karma woke up, he was greeted with layers of fresh snow outside his window. He walked downstairs, while grabbing his phone. 'Three new messages' Karma opened them, and saw they where from his parents. The picture had his whole family, except him, in matching Christmas pajamas, and they where surrounded by a bunch of presents.

      'Happy Birthday and Merry Christmas! We are having a bunch of fun with your cousins, aunts uncles, and grandparents!' The text read, which broke Karma's heart. He got to the kitchen, and made himself cereal, holding back tears.

          Although it was His birthday, No one knew except his best friend, Nagisa, and Rival (His crush too), Asano. Nagisa would sometimes come over with his parents, with a Cake in their hands. Honestly, it broke his heart even more. 

          Karma heard the doorbell ring, and put on a black hoodie, on the verge of crying. He opened the door, to be met with Asano. Karma's face blushed a darker red than his hair. "Nagisa sent me, He said you needed someone to hang out wi-... Are you ok?" Asano asked, with a concerned tone of voice.

         'Why am I crying, it's just Asano-kun, I have no reason to be crying. Right?'  Karma thought to himself, and tried to stop himself from shaking "Let's get you inside." Asano said, closing the door and dropping his Jacket on top of his shoes.

        They walked into a hallway, and Asano hugged Karma, gripping Karma's head and placing it  into Asano's shoulder. Then, Karma couldn't contain it anymore. He hugged Asano back, letting himself cry.

                                                                   -Time Skip, a few hours later-

         "So what happened?" Asano said, playing With Karma's red hair as they where cuddling on the couch. Karma shrugged, and then looked up at Asano. Asano's heart fluttered. " I don't know, I think I had a mental breakdown from the past 11 years." Karma replied.

        "What do you mean?" Asano asked. "Well, my parents left when I was four, and I tried taking care of myself. Then a few months later I wanted to go to the park. That's where you find me. Blah Blah Blah you know the rest. My parents said they would come back for my birthday this year, but they are in Utah." Karma explained, wiping his eyes.

       Then, Asano kissed Karma's lips. 

             "Hey Honey, I'm home!" Asano yelled, and Karma ran up to him and gave him a hug, pecking him on the lips. *Swoosh*  "H-Hey, Are you sure about this?" Asano asked, getting pinned to the wall by Karma. 

      "Akabane!" Asano shouted, which snapped Karma back to reality. Karma flushed red, and ran to the bathroom, covering his mouth. He locked the door, then heard knocking on the door. "Are you ok? Did I do something?" Asano asked.

     Karma tried to stop the bleeding from his nose.