Chapter 2

"Karma-Kun, are you ok? You seem flustered." Nagisa asked, hopping onto Karma's back. "Well, just saw my future. With my CRUSH." Karma replied, and Nagisa gasped. Karma stopped, turned his head, and gave Nagisa a "What the heck Is wrong with you" look.

    "Oh, by the way, Sorry  I couldn't go to your house, I tried to convince my parents, but they where all like 'Christmas is about family' and stuff like that." Family. The word repeated in Karma's mind, as it drowned out all of Nagisa's words. Karma ran into Asano, and luckily, Nagisa got off of Karma just in time. 

     Karma's lips make contact with Asano's jawline. "Hey Karma?" Gakushuu asked, stopping what he was doing and looking at his husband. "Yes, Shuu?" Karma replied, not looking up from the ramen he was making. "What happens if your parents come back? What will you do?"  

  You see, Karma wanted to ignore this question, but he also didn't want to ignore his husband, so he sighed in defeat. "Remember when we where in junior high, and I had a mental breakdown that day?" 

     Gakushuu nodded, and wrapped his arms around Karma's waist. "So, they came back after graduation and they immed-" *Swoosh* A sleeping Karma was in Gakushuu's arms. "You've been through so much. It breaks my heart to see you in in pain"

      Karma felt Nagisa smack him in the face. "While you where in your daze, I told Asano-Kun about your power, now. Tell me what you saw." Nagisa said, sitting down next to Karma. 

"I- Well It's complicated."

"We have time."

"I don't want to tell you." Karma anime-cried, face multiple shades of pink and red. "How about this, After today, We go to your house and talk. Or I could display it for you." Nagisa said, tightening his coat a little.  

Karma simply nodded. He couldn't stop thinking about one person, Gakushuu Asano